Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

I f*****g hate .org

RAJ GHRANDHICK

If i said something mean it had a greater meaning
Established Member
I posted ratings threads and everyone was getting mogged but still were giga racist and impolite

So i decided to post in suggestions subforum

'ban racism '
then i said that everyone is racist to anyone who is not white and it should be an punishable act and the my idea regarding punishment was that for the first three time racists should be banned for 1 week and then after 3 times the duration will be doubled every time

i tagged

master
gengar
squirtle
alexederr
and it went up for approval and guess what they rejected so now u know everyone on that forum including mods like being racist phaggots

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The community of this forum mogs .org to Oblivion

I posted ratings threads and everyone was getting mogged but still were giga racist and impolite

So i decided to post in suggestions subforum

'ban racism '
then i said that everyone is racist to anyone who is not white and it should be an punishable act and the my idea regarding punishment was that for the first three time racists should be banned for 1 week and then after 3 times the duration will be doubled every time

i tagged

master
gengar
squirtle
alexederr
and it went up for approval and guess what they rejected so now u know everyone on that forum including mods like being racist phaggots
Orgy is full of subhuman incels with mogger attitude

I literally saw Zero from looksmax's posts being cited on research articles done by universities so I would be careful on looksmax if I were you

All the moderators there are NEETs and morally questionable excluding Alexander, he is nice

I literally saw Zero from looksmax's posts being cited on research articles done by universities so I would be careful on looksmax if I were you

All the moderators there are NEETs and morally questionable excluding Alexander, he is nice
U larp as a male .org ?? if yes don't let em find out they gon curse and ban u instantly

U larp as a male .org ?? if yes don't let em find out they gon curse and ban u instantly
No, I don't have an account there. I blocked the website through host files

My ex-boyfriend was a user there. He told me a lot about the forum and the users. We argued over one year ago and he posted me on looksmax without my permission. I DM Alexander on Discord (someone gave me his tag) and he removed the post

My ex-boyfriend was a user there. He told me a lot about the forum and the users. We argued over one year ago and he posted me on looksmax without my permission. I DM Alexander on Discord (someone gave me his tag) and he removed the post
thats wild jfl

that's crazy ngl

thats wild jfl
that's crazy ngl
Classic of .org, they were debating my ethnicity for 2 pages instead of commenting on my looks with the Indians there claiming I was “dark-skinned for an upper caste Indian” and the other users saying that I was Iranian and an Indian (my ex was Iranian, they called him Indian) posted me to argue Indians are white

hahahahahahhahahahahahhahah wtf JFLLLL

Back