Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion why DO YOU looksmaxx?

What's the reason u looksmaxx?

• To attract the opposite sex?

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • To have higher status(more respect, attention from people, etc)

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • other(comment below(detailed if u want))

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

omkumar

I just want to understand why do u guys looksmaxx and why u want to improve yourself

to reach my perfect vision

I just want to understand why do u guys looksmaxx and why u want to improve yourself
Cuz I wanna look my best that's it. I dont give a crap about getting women or anything even if I was single. I do it because I wanna look how I want to look. Thats my personal truth though even when I was worse looking my goal remained the same

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cuz I wanna look my best that's it. I dont give a crap about getting women or anything even if I was single. I do it because I wanna look how I want to look. Thats my personal truth though even when I was worse looking my goal remained the same
Really respect that bro, and also what do u think about - if girls didn't existed would u still tryna look better?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
ultimately higher status will lead to more reproductive success, as humans we are wired to reproduce which is why sex and having an attractive partner is seen as enjoyable
Completely agree bro, high status is key! also bro, do u think that people would pay money to look more attractive lol?

Back