Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
dang I didn’t even know minoxidil did that, I just use castor oilMinoxidil, cialis, eplerenone
THEY ALL LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
How tf am I supposed to take them all without passing out
Cope oildang I didn’t even know minoxidil did that, I just use castor oil
At regular doses you'll be fine, and topical minox doesn't affect your blood pressure systemicallyTHEY ALL LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
fr? i have been putting off oral minox because i have very low blood pressureAt regular doses you'll be fine, and topical minox doesn't affect your blood pressure systemically
But yes there is a chance you pass out, it's all apart of the risk, had a story where I passed out multiple times as a result of viagra + red wine
Experience My Viagra + Red Wine experience [ ft @ruby ]
This story happened around 2 months ago iirc, @ruby & I just checked into our hotel in rome since we were staying there for the night before coming back to my place in Umbria.
I took 75mg of viagra 2 hours before any of this happened, but when I decided to start drinking some red wine while watching a show with ruby things started changing quickly. I've done plenty of drugs in the past, so the symptoms I'm going to explain won't be "monster makes you high", this is what I actually felt.
We started drinking this hotel wine and instantly noticed it tasted more sour...
it grew out my lashesCope oil![]()
Did you measure them?it grew out my lashes
Was talking about oral minoxAt regular doses you'll be fine, and topical minox doesn't affect your blood pressure systemically
no? I just noticed a huge difference in two months of using the castor oil back then and I just use castor oil because it was cheaper so I didn’t think that I needed to use something else but I think other lash serums are faster but it changed my lashes in two months from like average length toDid you measure them?
my bp is like 40 sometimes less lol hahaMinoxidil, cialis, eplerenone
THEY ALL LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
How tf am I supposed to take them all without passing out
I never knew Isotretinoin lowers blood pressure.Minoxidil, cialis, eplerenone
THEY ALL LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
How tf am I supposed to take them all without passing out
steroidsHow tf am I supposed to take them all without passing out
Bone smashing bhaiMinoxidil, cialis, eplerenone
THEY ALL LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
How tf am I supposed to take them all without passing out
it doesn’tI never knew Isotretinoin lowers blood pressure.
probably gonna hop on 280 teststeroids
whatBone smashing bhai
Do u take them orally or topically bcs i thought minoxidil didnt do thatMinoxidil, cialis, eplerenone
THEY ALL LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
How tf am I supposed to take them all without passing out
oral only boyoDo u take them orally or topically bcs i thought minoxidil didnt do that
just eat more saltMinoxidil, cialis, eplerenone
THEY ALL LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
How tf am I supposed to take them all without passing out