Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Rage WHY DOES EVERY LOOKSMAX LOWER BP

THEY ALL LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE
At regular doses you'll be fine, and topical minox doesn't affect your blood pressure systemically

But yes there is a chance you pass out, it's all apart of the risk, had a story where I passed out multiple times as a result of viagra + red wine
 
At regular doses you'll be fine, and topical minox doesn't affect your blood pressure systemically

But yes there is a chance you pass out, it's all apart of the risk, had a story where I passed out multiple times as a result of viagra + red wine
fr? i have been putting off oral minox because i have very low blood pressure
 
At regular doses you'll be fine, and topical minox doesn't affect your blood pressure systemically
Was talking about oral minox

We don’t do no topical shi around here
 
Did you measure them?
no? I just noticed a huge difference in two months of using the castor oil back then and I just use castor oil because it was cheaper so I didn’t think that I needed to use something else but I think other lash serums are faster but it changed my lashes in two months from like average length to
long length they look so much more striking when I curl them
 
Hop on roids
 
Minoxidil, cialis, eplerenone

THEY ALL LOWER BLOOD PRESSURE

How tf am I supposed to take them all without passing out
my bp is like 40 sometimes less lol haha

sometimes when i walk i get dizzy, i loose the ability to walk straight for 1-2 minutes but its okay jfl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top