Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Why does my friend generate more interest?

Caua Ronald

My friend attracts the attention of all women, but none of me and I don't even think I'm that easy, what's the best about him? Is he that beautiful at PSL God level?
I'm the one with the mustache
What grade would you give each one?
photos 1.pngphotos 7.png

Maybe it’s his personality? to me he looks more feminine than u, i wouldn’t consider him attractive by my own standards. perhaps it’s the low t cute boy effect he has, some women tend to be into that

My friend attracts the attention of all women, but none of me and I don't even think I'm that easy, what's the best about him? Is he that beautiful at PSL God level?
I'm the one with the mustache
What grade would you give each one?
View attachment 23539View attachment 23540
Bro, he looks more like a cute boy than you do, and young girls like pretty boy. You look too much masculine with that mustache for young girls.