- Joined
- Feb 20, 2025
- Messages
- 23,238
- Solutions
- 2
- Online time
- 2mo 1h
- Reputation
- 61,586
Blendedblade always accidentally describe himself when saying something he hates in people (women 90% of the time)
Is he this stupid?
Is he this stupid?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
U spam my profile and mention me, and ur a hypocrite so I will smite u from this earthWhy does newfuckingday is obsessed with BlendedBlade ?
like a weekHow long does this ancient rivalry span?
n***a I legit just posted gym stuff on your profile pageU spam my profile and mention me, and ur a hypocrite so I will smite u from this earth
Only in gravehope he finds peace one day
CorrectI don’t know he’s like really wanna be narcissistic because every time someone’s in an argument he just finds a way to make it about himself so I think it would work the same way when he’s talking about people he hates. He just like randomly puts himself in there.
Yes, I would smite him if I was Zeusdo you guys actually have beef? thought yall were best friends teasing each other