Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious Why does

I don’t know he’s like really wanna be narcissistic because every time someone’s in an argument he just finds a way to make it about himself so I think it would work the same way when he’s talking about people he hates. He just like randomly puts himself in there.
 
I don’t know he’s like really wanna be narcissistic because every time someone’s in an argument he just finds a way to make it about himself so I think it would work the same way when he’s talking about people he hates. He just like randomly puts himself in there.
Correct
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top