Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

JFL Why MY ratings are law

genio

tren and forget
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Apr 8, 2026
Messages
25,530
Solutions
72
Online time
1mo 14d
Reputation
62,318
I analyzed 6767 faces
Im familiar with every basic ratio and some of the more obscure ones
Uh because i said so
Also im 400iq (untested so nobody can rebutt) (Luxe method)
n***a
 
Also guys i have a little dick which the romans thought was a sign of intelligence (Luxe method because romans were undoubtedly correct)
Means im 400iq tbh
 
I analyzed 6767 faces
Im familiar with every basic ratio and some of the more obscure ones
Uh because i said so
Also im 400iq (untested so nobody can rebutt) (Luxe method)
n***a
Rate me then
 
I analyzed 6767 faces
Im familiar with every basic ratio and some of the more obscure ones
Uh because i said so
Also im 400iq (untested so nobody can rebutt) (Luxe method)
n***a
woah ur ratings r so good and trustworthy
 
I analyzed 6767 faces
Im familiar with every basic ratio and some of the more obscure ones
Uh because i said so
Also im 400iq (untested so nobody can rebutt) (Luxe method)
n***a
and still refuses to rate me, a chad too high to assess a rating too, jfl
 
You see I was about to refute the IQ claim until I realized you were untested
 
I analyzed 6767 faces
Im familiar with every basic ratio and some of the more obscure ones
Uh because i said so
Also im 400iq (untested so nobody can rebutt) (Luxe method)
n***a
so whats my rating then genio?
 
I analyzed 6767 faces
Im familiar with every basic ratio and some of the more obscure ones
Uh because i said so
Also im 400iq (untested so nobody can rebutt) (Luxe method)
n***a
Chad rates how Chad wants btw
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top