Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Why you shouldn't take the pinkpill (Transmaxxing)

RainbowDash

Established
By pinkpill I mean , the poor attempt for a man (male) to raise his SMV by "transitioning"(impossible) into a woman (female).
Clearing that out so we won't have confused readers who know the term from "femcel" "radfem" spaces.

List of "benefits" transmaxxers assume they'll get by transitioning :
  1. Getting a female body
  2. Having a larger dating pool ( lesbians )
  3. Better orgasms
  4. Better treatment from strangers ( female privilege)
  5. Better life expectancy
  6. Better feel of emotions cause of estrogen
  7. Male partners of high quality
The reality of transitioning is way more different
HRT for a MtF alone could results in a plethora of issues such as :
  1. Less erections / decrease in ejaculation
  2. Smaller testicles
  3. Infertility
  4. Memory loss
  5. Increased risk of breast cancer
  6. Increased risk of blood clots
  7. Strokes
(Last three are a reason on why during the 90s women on menopause or perimenopause dropped HRT btw.)
List of things HTR won't change in a man's anatomy
  1. BONES!!
1726680787044.png1726683300690.png

We don't even have to talk about the differences .
At the end of the day humans are animals , we can identifying someone's biological sex just by looking.
"People are remarkably accurate (approaching ceiling) at deciding whether faces are male or female, even when cues from hair style, makeup, and facial hair are minimised."

Meaning that is very rare for a MtF to pass as fully cis especially without the help of makeup, filters and plastic surgery.
Only kids could be consider "sexless" since they didn't go through puberty yet.Most successful MtF prob started at a younger age or are just frauding.Either way they're still fucking up their bodies by staying infertile.

"Buuut Rainbooow I don't caare if I'll have a small penis , I'll get my custom made pussy"
No such a thing as a desinger made pussy, only a disgrace to Hippocrates and the medecal field in general.
Only thing you'll be able to do while preparing your dilator ,is fantasizing about Chad fucking you! now or a cute lesbian Stacy rubbing clits with you when in reality you'll be dealing with:
  1. Trouble emptying your bladder when you pee
  2. Shallow vagina too small for intercourse
  3. New vaginal tissue rotting (necrosis)
  4. A hole growing between your rectum and "vagina" (Rectovaginal Fistula)
  5. Narrowing of your urethra
  6. Infections
Societal issues:
  1. Inability to find a proper job
  2. Less chances of getting a partner ( 1.8 % of straight women would date a troon 3.3% for men)
  3. Bad rep from all the troon pedos
1726683158835.png

And last but not least becoming other statistic
1726683388837.png

Last edited:
By pinkpill I mean , the poor attempt for a man (male) to raise his SMV by "transitioning"(impossible) into a woman (female).
Clearing that out so we won't have confused readers who know the term from "femcel" "radfem" spaces.

List of "benefits" transmaxxers assume they'll get by transitioning :
  1. Getting a female body
  2. Having a larger dating pool ( lesbians )
  3. Better orgasms
  4. Better treatment from strangers ( female privilege)
  5. Better life expectancy
  6. Better feel of emotions cause of estrogen
  7. Male partners of high quality
The reality of transitioning is way more different
HRT for a MtF alone could results in a plethora of issues such as :
  1. Less erections / decrease in ejaculation
  2. Smaller testicles
  3. Infertility
  4. Memory loss
  5. Increased risk of breast cancer
  6. Increased risk of blood clots
  7. Strokes
(Last three are a reason on why during the 90s women on menopause or perimenopause dropped HRT btw.)
List of things HTR won't change in a man's anatomy
  1. BONES!!
View attachment 41413View attachment 41418

We don't even have to talk about the differences .
At the end of the day humans are animals , we can identifying someone's biological sex just by looking.
"People are remarkably accurate (approaching ceiling) at deciding whether faces are male or female, even when cues from hair style, makeup, and facial hair are minimised."

Meaning that is very rare for a MtF to pass as fully cis especially without the help of makeup, filters and plastic surgery.
Only kids could be consider "sexless" since they didn't go through puberty yet.Most successful MtF prob started at a younger age or are just frauding.Either way they're still fucking up their bodies by staying infertile.

"Buuut Rainbooow I don't caare if I'll have a small penis , I'll get my custom made pussy"
No such a thing as a desinger made pussy, only a disgrace to Hippocrates and the medecal field in general.
Only thing you'll be able to do while preparing your dilator ,is fantasizing about Chad fucking you! now or a cute lesbian Stacy rubbing clits with you when in reality you'll be dealing with:
  1. Trouble emptying your bladder when you pee
  2. Shallow vagina too small for intercourse
  3. New vaginal tissue rotting (necrosis)
  4. A hole growing between your rectum and "vagina" (Rectovaginal Fistula)
  5. Narrowing of your urethra
  6. Infections
Societal issues:
  1. Inability to find a proper job
  2. Less chances of getting a partner ( 1.8 % of straight women would date a troon 3.3% for men)
  3. Bad rep from all the troon pedos
View attachment 41417

And last but not least becoming other statistic
View attachment 41419
i read everything
shits scary

Infertility
doesnt matter, incel chose to be woman and his genes will not be passed down either way
Having a larger dating pool ( lesbians )
not a larger dating pool but ok
hormones change sexuality the person will probably become bisexual
  1. BONES!!
1726680787044.png
1726683300690.png
you can surgery for face like feminization, gonial angle, bone shaving, canthal tilt, etc.
if ur getting pussy surgery i assume you can afford facial surgery

then also u dont need pussy surgery
be a cute tranny with a small dick 🥰 men(and some women) love femboys and trannies more then theyre willing to admit
A Northwestern University study recruited 205 men interested in trans women. In that online survey, 52.9% identified as straight, 37.3% as bisexual, and 2.6% as gay, and 7% as something else. Also, 55.9% said their ideal partner would be a cisgender woman, and 34.7% said it would be a trans woman.
this is just for men attracted to mtf^
now add on whatever percetnage of women that are willing to
In the sample, 3.3% of heterosexual men, 1.8% of heterosexual women, 11.5% of gay men, 28.8% of lesbian women, and 51.7% of bisexual, queer, and non-binary people (grouped together for analysis) reported they would be interested in dating a transgender person, and the remainder were not interested.

1. Increased risk of breast cancer
  2. Increased risk of blood clots
  3. Strokes
cuz they take bad balance of hormones that jew doctors prescribe
they need to do more research instead of taking straight up e and t blockers

ITS NOT OVER

PINKPILL 🩷🏳️‍⚧️

doesnt matter, incel chose to be woman and his genes will not be passed down either way

not a larger dating pool but ok
hormones change sexuality the person will probably become bisexual

you can surgery for face like feminization, gonial angle, bone shaving, canthal tilt, etc.
if ur getting pussy surgery i assume you can afford facial surgery

be a cute tranny with a small dick 🥰 men(and some women) love femboys and trannies more then theyre willing to admit
A Northwestern University study recruited 205 men interested in trans women. In that online survey, 52.9% identified as straight, 37.3% as bisexual, and 2.6% as gay, and 7% as something else. Also, 55.9% said their ideal partner would be a cisgender woman, and 34.7% said it would be a trans woman.
In the sample, 3.3% of heterosexual men, 1.8% of heterosexual women, 11.5% of gay men, 28.8% of lesbian women, and 51.7% of bisexual, queer, and non-binary people (grouped together for analysis) reported they would be interested in dating a transgender person, and the remainder were not interested.

cuz they take bad balance of hormones that jew doctors prescribe
they need to do more research instead of taking straight up e and t blockers

ITS NOT OVER

PINKPILL 🩷🏳️‍⚧️
also obviously dont become if you are ok with being male and have a relatively good base/are rich...

Crazy shit

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RAJ GHRANDHICK Looksmaxxing 9
the next o'pry Must-Reads 36