Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Wider jaw

michael123

Ok, so i know its "Chewing" but, i dont have access to Amazon or anything like that since i live in a pretty fucked up country so i cant but ANYTHING online, and i mean anything, i actually live in Serbia, so if you can suggest any ways to get a wider jaw, or where to find hard gum and stuff to start chewing in serbia that would be very helpful, thank you <3

Turkey is doing business with Serbia.
You most likely have falım gum there.
Or maybe Yıldız idk both are good

Ok, so i know its "Chewing" but, i dont have access to Amazon or anything like that since i live in a pretty fucked up country so i cant but ANYTHING online, and i mean anything, i actually live in Serbia, so if you can suggest any ways to get a wider jaw, or where to find hard gum and stuff to start chewing in serbia that would be very helpful, thank you <3
Don't you have a local corner store?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't you have a local corner store?
Honestly not really, i live in a small ass fucking town, and otherwise any gum i find is hard for 2 mins then loses every bit of hardness it had, i tried to find hard gum but i never succeeded

Honestly not really, i live in a small ass fucking town, and otherwise any gum i find is hard for 2 mins then loses every bit of hardness it had, i tried to find hard gum but i never succeeded
So how do you order things there?

Have you tried combining multiple pieces of normal gum and chewing them for longer periods of time?

Have you tried combining multiple pieces of normal gum and chewing them for longer periods of time?
I mean i did, but still, the gum isnt really hard, i remember when i was little there was really hard gum to buy and i hated chewing it but now i wish you could still buy it, cant tho

if you cant get mastic/falim gum then try adding more pieces of regular gum? could also try putting it in the fridge to harden up

if you cant get mastic/falim gum then try adding more pieces of regular gum? could also try putting it in the fridge to harden up
Yeah but putting it it in the fridge would make it hard for 5 minutes only then it would soften up like usual because the gum itself isnt naturally made hard so it wouldnt come out hard after a couple of minutes of chewing it

Yeah but putting it it in the fridge would make it hard for 5 minutes only then it would soften up like usual because the gum itself isnt naturally made hard so it wouldnt come out hard after a couple of minutes of chewing it
Damn dude, you probably have iron teeth.
I remember chewing a simple Cadbury eclairs chocolate in my late childhood and my tooth just literally fell off due to it's moderate hardness and stickiness.

Damn dude, you probably have iron teeth.
I remember chewing a simple Cadbury eclairs chocolate in my late childhood and my tooth just literally fell off due to it's moderate hardness and stickiness.
Trust me, the gum here is too fucking soft, or my jaw muscles are strong and i dont realize, but naturally nobody in my family has a wide face, my brother who im pretty sure is mewing, though not sure, he himself doesnt have a very wide face, his face retains more fat than mine and he has a better gonial angle than me, though still he doesnt have a very wide face, its just that the gonial angle is better, my face is more on the sharper side as i actually have hollow cheeks, prominent jaw, prominent cheekbones, am recessed, have a big ass nose, recessed chin, asymmetry out the roof since i have a cleft chin so its even worse, like, idk, i started hard mewing, proper swallowing, etc, in hopes that i will look better, the only thing going for me honestly are the "hollow" cheeks, prominent jaw and cheekbones and decent eyes.
Am trying to get a wider face as in relation to my nose it would make it appear a bit smaller and overall my face look better as who doesnt want a wide jaw?

You can train your masseters without having to chew gum, you just need a mouthguard and a dumbbell.

Buy chisel bro. I can even give you a discount 10% off code. I don’t share it to anyone just yet but I’ll share it to you.
Trust me, i would buy it, oh how i would love to, it would solve like 60% of my problems
Though as i said i live in Serbia so im unavailable to buy anything online, literally, anything, the fact that nobody in my family owns a credit card or paypal doesnt help the situation either does it? lol

Try drinking ice water while its in ur mouth. It makes my shitty gum hard

examples of high and low set masseter insertion
Yeah could you give examples of high and low masseter insertions so i could know whether i have them, i could try chewing gum and then using the drinking ice water trick which would in turn make my gum hard while chewing

Actually hardly none. I get like 10% of their sales. Per purchase. But it’s enough when I sell a lot. Iv sold 20 thus far. Which is cool.
oh well, hopefully ill find something to do with gum and my jaw
though i wanna thank Astro for properly introducing me to mewing, and even to bonesmashing, though i wouldnt recommend bone smashing i have done it for about half a year and i cant say it produced amazing results, though i havent used k2 at all, but mewing has helped me, my chin is a bit more forward, my jaw is popping sharp considering i also lost a bit of fat, and i think my face is a bit less asymmetrical so all in all i gotta thank Astro for introducing me to it, much love homie <3

oh well, hopefully ill find something to do with gum and my jaw
though i wanna thank Astro for properly introducing me to mewing, and even to bonesmashing, though i wouldnt recommend bone smashing i have done it for about half a year and i cant say it produced amazing results, though i havent used k2 at all, but mewing has helped me, my chin is a bit more forward, my jaw is popping sharp considering i also lost a bit of fat, and i think my face is a bit less asymmetrical so all in all i gotta thank Astro for introducing me to it, much love homie <3
You are most welcome