Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll Widows Peak

Do you have a widows peak?

• Yes

• No

• I'm bald

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rkelly

Knowledgeable
Established Member
1715713771553.png
Does anyone here have a widow's peak?
If you do, do you wish you didn't, and if you don't, do you wish you had one?

Does anyone know why a widow's peak is more common among males than females?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
my hairline is straight

dht prob
vote in poll I wanna see the ratio here on this forum
yes it might be androgen related

im a female and i have a widows peak i wish i didnt have it

boy oh boy do I have one, got it from me pops and my pops pops got it too just a manly thing to have buddy, and when ya get older the shit gets more pronounced because your temples start recedin

boy oh boy do I have one, got it from me pops and my pops pops got it too just a manly thing to have buddy, and when ya get older the shit gets more pronounced because your temples start recedin
Not true. Im.28. Had widow's peak at 5. Hairline never moved. It's just a growth pattern for some.

My hairline is square

i dont think theres anything wrong with a widows peak. a lot of people (both genders) obssess over a straight hairline. dont get it. its not anything major imo. either is fine.

i dont think theres anything wrong with a widows peak. a lot of people (both genders) obssess over a straight hairline. dont get it. its not anything major imo. either is fine.
I've noticed in black communities guys with a widows peak get urged to make it straight or else they get made fun off for having a mcdonalds shaped hairline
there is however a higher tendency for males to have this and there is a reason for it.

I've noticed in black communities guys with a widows peak get urged to make it straight or else they get made fun off for having a mcdonalds shaped hairline
there is however a higher tendency for males to have this and there is a reason for it.
widows peak is autosomal dominant, not sex linked. there is slightly more in males but not statistically significant. and yeah it sucks that people are made fun of that.

im fine with my non widows peak hairline

if u dont have one u are more likely to be incel. it is very alpha. same with v neck t - shirts. Idk why v neck t shirts are marketed for girls while wimpy round neck t-shirts are marketed for men

if u dont have one u are more likely to be incel. it is very alpha. same with v neck t - shirts. Idk why v neck t shirts are marketed for girls while wimpy round neck t-shirts are marketed for men
V Necks look so f*****g gay on men

V Necks look so f*****g gay on men
Only if it’s a deep v in my opinion, a slight more subtle v seems to better frame the jawline and shoulders.

Back