Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Women opinion on this?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Women just generally put more effort into their appearance
facts men don’t try until high school tbh
So they are overall more pretty, but what aspects makes them? I'll assume clear skin but is that all? What about hair, is a guy with long hair better looking than a short hair one? What about the lips? And bones? Are women less likely to mouth breath?

yes i agree i think that most beautiful women want to find love so badly that they just go for any looking guy and just convince themselves he’s attractive

but it can also go the other way
Is there an specific feature that makes women more attractive than guys? Clear skin? Bugger lips? Longer hair and lashes? Thinner brows? are women less likely to be recessed?

Balkans are cursed ..in my friend group alone I had a blonde curvy friend date an average retardmaxxed dude ( just be first theory) and then a curly headed leanmaxxed prettyboy with again a pretty dumb chick that had the pheno of an ape ( be desperate theory)

Post like this are giga cringe tho.

Is there a specific feature that makes women more attractive than guys? Clear skin? Bugger lips? Longer hair and lashes? Thinner brows? are women less likely to be recessed?
hmmm i think women just being more desirable makes them more attractive, sure i see men that i think are more attractive than women but they are usually feminine looking men

hmmm i think women just being more desirable makes them more attractive, sure i see men that i think are more attractive than women but they are usually feminine looking men
Is it the body then? You like femenine bodies? If femenine men are better, what features make you think a men is femenine or not?

What rating does an average man has?
Ltn, mtn, htn?
breh for all men of all ages its like Low MTN high LTN being generous. For young Men its around MTN. But tbh I go to college in white majority area and the dudes are just not that good looking. The slayers are all gymaxxed and tall with average face I rarely see actual GL dudes when i walk around unless I'm at a frat party or some shit

u could kill my entire family and i still wouldn't get upset at you bhai
@
Never Get Up
@Never Get Up @
TheLookInYourEyes
@TheLookInYourEyes @
The Homelander
@The Homelander

Help me fight this carb eating jew off

@RainbowDash answer please oe at least list features that average women mog on average men
That mog? That's a hard task. Both men and women have similar features here ..I don't think women mog men in general if you remove their makeup / style.Other than women tend to be thinner thats about it.

That mog? That's a hard task. Both men and women have similar features here ..I don't think women mog men in general if you remove their makeup / style.Other than women tend to be thinner thats about it.
So average women looks with better skin (makeup) than men? That includes lips right? (Lipstick) + they are thinner so they are less bloated than most men
Plz rep me at least damn
I'll give you all the golds. Can you give me a picture of what you think it's an average women and another of an average men?

So average women looks with better skin (makeup) than men? That includes lips right? (Lipstick) + they are thinner so they are less bloated than most men

I'll give you all the golds. Can you give me a picture of what you think it's an average women and another of an average men?
Nahh I'm on mobile and too lazy

Explain please
Testosterone is responsible for skin quality, chin, jaw, eyebrow & lashes growth and more
So women makeup is what makes them more attractive than men? I thought this but then saw your other comment and got confuse explain please
Women fraud and hide their failos with makeup. Thought this was water

Point is if you exclude makeup and all the other frauding techniques, the average healthy man facially mogs the average healthy woman

Back