Join 33,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Women opinion on this?

Testosterone is responsible for skin quality, chin, jaw, eyebrow & lashes growth and more

Women fraud and hide their failos with makeup. Thought this was water

Point is if you exclude makeup and all the other frauding techniques, the average healthy man facially mogs the average healthy woman
Rate this healthmaxxer

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Keep barking. Abused dog can’t get enough to attention because she’s a hook nosed Greek LGBTQIA+ maxxed LTB. Every single time I rep one of your posts I know for a fact that I am spiking your cortisol. Keep refreshing and barking, you have no points to prove and no arguments that have been made. You disagree for the sake of attention and validation, so do yourself a favor and go outside and do something, because the dopamine you get from actually doing something might make you not as depressed as you are now you stupid bitch
Don't be rude

Keep barking. Abused dog can’t get enough to attention because she’s a hook nosed Greek LGBTQIA+ maxxed LTB. Every single time I rep one of your posts I know for a fact that I am spiking your cortisol. Keep refreshing and barking, you have no points to prove and no arguments that have been made. You disagree for the sake of attention and validation, so do yourself a favor and go outside and do something, because the dopamine you get from actually doing something might make you not as depressed as you are now you stupid bitch
Actually quite cute that you feel comfortable enough to throw your cringe at me.

Last edited:
You can shut the fuck up too you cute little Spanish mother fucker. Always virtue signaling and being a moral f*g in every single thread without fail. What are you questioning every single post for? USE SOME DAMN CRITICAL THINKING
Because I want tk know all the points of view to apply my critical thinking with as much variety of opinions as possible. And I am not cute nor virtue I'm just hopepilled and since I realized everyone is depressed here I want to try to bring that different point of view in the general of the forum that's all

You can shut the fuck up too you cute little Spanish mother fucker. Always virtue signaling and being a moral f*g in every single thread without fail. What are you questioning every single post for? USE SOME DAMN CRITICAL THINKING
ok lil bitch boy you dragged it out too much..bruh got some positive affirmation on his last copypasta and wanted to actually try it out on his own.Guess what you don't have it , nobody read the full thing ,nobody will , go back to fangirling over goatis.

ok lil bitch boy you dragged it out to much..bruh got some positive affirmation on his last copypasta and wanted to actually try it out on his own.Guess what you don't have it , nobody read the full thing ,nobody will , go back to fangirling over goatis.
I was on my phone Jova

ok lil bitch boy you dragged it out to much..bruh got some positive affirmation on his last copypasta and wanted to actually try it out on his own.Guess what you don't have it , nobody read the full thing ,nobody will , go back to fangirling over goatis.
.*

Last edited:
ok lil bitch boy you dragged it out too much..bruh got some positive affirmation on his last copypasta and wanted to actually try it out on his own.Guess what you don't have it , nobody read the full thing ,nobody will , go back to fangirling over goatis.
What copypasta

Femoid are biologically programmed to think like this unironically if you face swapped every girl in men they’d look so fucking ass

1728590163248.jpeg
Not to mention her looks match has roped ages ago

1728590263415.jpeg
The same dude morphed into a women received 200 matches in an hour! Not a single one for the male after 12 hours

Femoid are biologically programmed to think like this unironically if you face swapped every girl in men they’d look so fucking ass

View attachment 45853
Not to mention her looks match has roped ages ago

View attachment 45854
The same dude morphed into a women received 200 matches in an hour! Not a single one for the male after 12 hours
I get that women are more valued than men but what do you mean women are programmed to see other women more pretty than men? Tinder matches are with opposite gender not same

I get that women are more valued than men but what do you mean women are programmed to see other women more pretty than men? Tinder matches are with opposite gender not same
No I meant women are programmed to find only the best looking males as attractive while men find most women average

1728590527388.png
1728590661905.jpeg
As you can see most women rate men 2/10 while most men would rate them much higher and equitably.

No I meant women are programmed to find only the best looking males as attractive while men find most women average

View attachment 45855
View attachment 45856
As you can see most women rate men 2/10 while most men would rate them much higher and equitably.
But rate men in their lives pretty similarly to how men rate women.. could be just the social climate.

Back