Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Working out is not cope for the majority of people on earth

AstroSky

Error
First 50 Members
Some gym motivation for you guys. Was not blessed with the best genetics but working out had improved me alot and I wanna say that working out in general is good for your brain. It's a meme to say it's cope. Have hope instead because you will never know how far you can take things unless you try. Working out for 5 months and 28 days and counting.
InShot_20210108_033326252.jpg

IMG_20210126_195844_394.jpgBeautyPlus_20210124232408021_save.jpg
Here's a before
View attachment 18637
wow.JPG
An after

Screenshot_20210127-135842.jpg

Working out had changed my mindset completely and while I don't have much to show for my 5 months or so of working out the clear percentile of changes motivates me to get even bigger and more ripped

I was legit frame CEL level. Now I'm avg to above avg looking body wiseBeautyPlus_20210127140215419_save.jpg

What's the point the muscles will deteriorate over time

And it's all about face. I would only work out to lose body fat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Wtf dude, though you're dead? did you vanished

Yeah I'm trying to pull a transformation like zyzz or whoever is similar. Turns out my hips are ideal for this and my frame got better due to aging so now I'm working on my overall muscles and face and trying to be a damn mogger hahah. But to motivate others and to help others.

What's the point the muscles will deteriorate over time

And it's all about face. I would only work out to lose body fat.
The point is to get stronger and maximize your potential
Your potential is face and frame and height. But I believe it's better to focus on what you can improve rather than things you can't

Screenshot_20210127-145541.jpg

Me before working out a few months ago. Lots of you would say don't even bother working out

This is me 4 months in you would then say hey you look pretty decent start working out muscles frame expansion and higher test will do that
Screenshot_20210127-145430.jpg

View attachment 18646

Me before working out a few months ago. Lots of you would say don't even bother working out

This is me 4 months in you would then say hey you look pretty decent start working out muscles frame expansion and higher test will do that
View attachment 18647

Your clavicles are very narrow, your humerus bonr structure is also somewhat sloped although still solid

In the last pic youre flexing plus elevating your shoulders which always makes the shoulders appear wider and more straight

You have a good delt insertion, and a hio to ribcage ratio which isnt to bad

But your frame overall is on the border to being pathetic

The shoulderwidth you acquired through training in the last pic should be your shoulder width purely from the bone

If that would be the case then your frame would be good

Your clavicles are very narrow, your humerus bonr structure is also somewhat sloped although still solid

In the last pic youre flexing plus elevating your shoulders which always makes the shoulders appear wider and more straight

The shoulderwidth you acquired through training in the last pic should be your shoulder width purely from the bone

Like I said. I'm not blessed frame wise but you can't deny it's an improvement. I'll continue to pack on the delt size and continue to jack up. I'll save up for clavical widening surgery which is something I absolutely will be doing when the money situation is better. Then I'll reap the benefits of my muscles. My years of training and a wider more solid shoulders.
My current measurements are 22 inches on the delts to delts and my clavicals are 18 joint to joint. Pre gym I was 18 ish delt to delt. I didn't get pre clavical

Last edited:
what is your bideltoid now? i have v shaped clavicles and bad scapula so idk if its worht it. wide shoulders are what matter and thats mostly genetic. i know guys who benefited from the gym but had good height, proportions, straight clavicles and good scapula and they got wide as f**k. but with genetics doesn't seem like it would do anything

rate my frame ill pm you interested to see ur thoughts. when will we have scapula widening surgery and surgeyr to change v shaped clavicles to straight? afterall erdal has a formula to increase height at 24 jfl so increasing scapular width shouldnt be too hard

what is your bideltoid now? i have v shaped clavicles and bad scapula so idk if its worht it. wide shoulders are what matter and thats mostly genetic. i know guys who benefited from the gym but had good height, proportions, straight clavicles and good scapula and they got wide as f**k. but with genetics doesn't seem like it would do anything
Unknowingly to most you can widen your frame if your under 25. Research steeve reeves deadlift and dumbbell pullovers. I'm not speaking of it much but it's what improved my frame the most. Got video proof and pic proof of plenty none frauded to Simi candid and even numbers. Like I said that 22 inches I'm at currently isn't all muscle. Before doing any gym 2 years ago I tested at 17 inches delt to delt. I'm not even massive yet. Those extra 3 inches is not delt mass but rather I'm actually wider over all. I literally am wider than some dudes in the gym who have bigger muscles than me but their clavicals are smaller. It wasnt like this at all 2 years ago. I legit was frame cel. Do not sleep on your time to improve your frame if your under 25 you have a good shot at it Screenshot_20210127-174030.jpg

Last edited:
Unknowingly to most you can widen your frame if your under 25. Research steeve reeves deadlift and dumbbell pullovers. I'm not speaking of it much but it's what improved my frame the most. Got video proof and pic proof of plenty none frauded to Simi candid and even numbers. Like I said that 22 inches I'm at currently isn't all muscle. Before doing any gym 2 years ago I tested at 17 inches delt to delt. I'm not even massive yet. Those extra 3 inches is not delt mass but rather I'm actually wider over all. I literally am wider than some dudes in the gym who have bigger muscles than me but their clavicals are smaller. It wasnt like this at all 2 years ago. I legit was frame cel. Do not sleep on your time to improve your frame if your under 25 you have a good shot at it View attachment 18649

you have a thick and not totally sloped humerus bone, that makes your shoulders look straight

i have 1-2 inches more bideltoid than you and im currently totally untrained

"muh 18-20 inch average bidetoid" is a dumb meme

most boomers i see daily could make you look like a toothpick next to them

Unknowingly to most you can widen your frame if your under 25. Research steeve reeves deadlift and dumbbell pullovers. I'm not speaking of it much but it's what improved my frame the most. Got video proof and pic proof of plenty none frauded to Simi candid and even numbers. Like I said that 22 inches I'm at currently isn't all muscle. Before doing any gym 2 years ago I tested at 17 inches delt to delt. I'm not even massive yet. Those extra 3 inches is not delt mass but rather I'm actually wider over all. I literally am wider than some dudes in the gym who have bigger muscles than me but their clavicals are smaller. It wasnt like this at all 2 years ago. I legit was frame cel. Do not sleep on your time to improve your frame if your under 25 you have a good shot at it View attachment 18649

you can widen your ribcage, but if your shoulders are already sloped it will make it only worse

clavicle/scapula widening doesnt exist, only your ribcage can be made wider since a big part of the ribcage is just cartilage

framecels usually have a very narrow clavicles/scapula and a very thin humerus base structure with a sloped angulation

nothing other than clavicle lengthening could fix this

theres also a surgery to make your humerus bone more high set and straight, but i forgot the name

these 2 surgeries would be needed for a framecel to truly ascend

you can do clavicle lengthening several times, a framecel needs 3 clavicle lengthening sessions and a humerus re-insertion surgery

that would be in the 200k range

you can widen your ribcage, but if your shoulders are already sloped it will make it only worse

clavicle/scapula widening doesnt exist, only your ribcage can be made wider since a big part of the ribcage is just cartilage

framecels usually have a very narrow clavicles/scapula and a very thin humerus base structure with a sloped angulation

theres also a surgery to make your humerus bone more high set and straight, but i forgot the name

you can do clavicle lengthening several times, a framecel needs 3 clavicle lengthening sessions and a humerus re-insertion surgery

Hold up I thought it was all about the clavical width? But your mentioning it alot. Are you referring to the flatness?

Hold up I thought it was all about the clavical width? But your mentioning it alot. Are you referring to the flatness?

no, i made mor research

its also about the highsetness, thicknes and angulation of the humerus base

The point is to get stronger and maximize your potential
Your potential is face and frame and height. But I believe it's better to focus on what you can improve rather than things you can't
None of those last lol
Like I said. I'm not blessed frame wise but you can't deny it's an improvement. I'll continue to pack on the delt size and continue to jack up. I'll save up for clavical widening surgery which is something I absolutely will be doing when the money situation is better. Then I'll reap the benefits of my muscles. My years of training and a wider more solid shoulders.
My current measurements are 22 inches on the delts to delts and my clavicals are 18 joint to joint. Pre gym I was 18 ish delt to delt. I didn't get pre clavical
just focus on face mate
And getting to 50k subscribers

how the f**k can you do clavicle lengthening 3 times?? where did thst come from?

Leif rogers

Although it depends on your anatomy

I think curved clavicles are harder to lengthen
ive seen leif rodger's video on clavicle lengthening but i dont remember him saying you could do it thrice. that's crazy if possible. and changing the humerus didnt know about that - who does that? surgerymax on .me said if you do sliding clavicle lengthening osteotemy then you could do it twice but that's the riskiest method and it can cause complications. leif charges 50K per surgery

okay well ive never seen a guy actually increase his frame size like his bone as in biacromial length but i am 21 so ill go hard at it. its hard to imagine that 3 inches of extra length in bone came from 5 months of working out, i thought you can only add delt mass that's it

okay well ive never seen a guy actually increase his frame size like his bone as in biacromial length but i am 21 so ill go hard at it. its hard to imagine that 3 inches of extra length in bone came from 5 months of working out, i thought you can only add delt mass that's it
It's delt mass and frame width. I gained one inch of width from chest and clavicals and 2 inches on the delt

None of those last lol

just focus on face mate
And getting to 50k subscribers
Such a defeatist mind set. Your body does matter and it makes me a twink good looking loser to a masthetic mogger in the long run. Don't forget neck either. Body halo is very very real

Such a defeatist mind set. Your body does matter and it makes me a twink good looking loser to a masthetic mogger in the long run. Don't forget neck either. Body halo is very very real
Not defeatist, realistic. We will all be dust in 80 years time. That’s how I humble myself.

Some gym motivation for you guys. Was not blessed with the best genetics but working out had improved me alot and I wanna say that working out in general is good for your brain. It's a meme to say it's cope. Have hope instead because you will never know how far you can take things unless you try. Working out for 5 months and 28 days and counting.
View attachment 18634

View attachment 18635View attachment 18636
Here's a before
View attachment 18637
View attachment 18638
An after

View attachment 18639

Working out had changed my mindset completely and while I don't have much to show for my 5 months or so of working out the clear percentile of changes motivates me to get even bigger and more ripped

I was legit frame CEL level. Now I'm avg to above avg looking body wiseView attachment 18640
are u on anything @AstroSky? if u are could u talk about it and if it has been worth it? and if you have noticed any side effects and stuff

As someone who goes to the gym regularly for my own reasons, I think that a lot of people actually look worse after hitting the gym hard. Reasons:

1) Worse posture. Most guys emphasize things like biceps and pecs, and neglect body parts like upper back, resulting in bad posture.
2) Bulking: If you want to put on a lot of size (i.e. more than 5-10 pounds of muscle), you have to bulk. A lot of guys, especially skinny guys with low appetites, will never reach low body fat again after they start this trend.
3) Size highlights bad features: Imbalances, bad muscle insertions, bad proportions.

Look around at the people at a commercial gym and ask yourself how many of them actually look good. It's not a high percentage.