Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Working out squats?

ajskin'n'bones

official rexxie
Im trying to do some barbell squats and normally i can do great/ but lately ive been so shaky with everything i work on. cant tell if if I'm weak cause ive lost 70lbs or cause i havnt eaten.

when you go on a cut you inevitably lose some muscle mass/strength.

Always prioritize good form, even if it means you have to squat less weight

Im trying to do some barbell squats and normally i can do great/ but lately ive been so shaky with everything i work on. cant tell if if I'm weak cause ive lost 70lbs or cause i havnt eaten.
Do you use equipment?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can also be gloves, elbow pads, or anything else that kinda help you lift more weight on a lift
I haven't used a belt cause I'm scared of looking dumb(always tho), but I do use gloves when deadlifting

I haven't used a belt cause I'm scared of looking dumb(always tho), but I do use gloves when deadlifting
Good job of not using a weight belt! Just don’t use gloves or any type of other equipment because it makes you more injury prone when you don’t have it on

Good job of not using a weight belt! Just don’t use gloves or any type of other equipment because it makes you more injury prone when you don’t have it on
I use the gloves so that I don't tear up my hands. im in beauty school and use my hands for everything, so I gotta keep them good

Ma'am, you fasted for several days, it takes time for your body to recover from this situation, you will be weak for a few more days.
Anyway, I don't believe that my opinion will change your attitudes, but honestly ma'am, it's not worth fasting, you lose a lot of muscle along with fat when there is no other source of food, of those 70lbs that you lost, for sure the smallest part of it was fat

For more info, you can search up Mario Rios on YouTube. He has a bachelor’s degree in fitnesss and knows that he’s doing! :)

Ma'am, you fasted for several days, it takes time for your body to recover from this situation, you will be weak for a few more days.
Anyway, I don't believe that my opinion will change your attitudes, but honestly ma'am, it's not worth fasting, you lose a lot of muscle along with fat when there is no other source of food, of those 70lbs that you lost, for sure the smallest part of it was fat
I really appreciate your respect. literally so polite, thank you!

prolly cuz you're fasting. your body will start stripping away at your muscles to make energy from proteins. you will get hella weak soon. you should eat, but very VERY meticously if you want to be skinny. eat high protein meals with low fat, and some carbs. for example you can eat salmon and some brown rice in the morning. or yogurt and a protein bar as snacks. they will give you energy but you also will not put on fat

Im trying to do some barbell squats and normally i can do great/ but lately ive been so shaky with everything i work on. cant tell if if I'm weak cause ive lost 70lbs or cause i havnt eaten
Start watching squat university on yt

Minimum 1.6 gram protein per kilogram of bodyweight is necessary to reduce the amount of muscle you lose during weight loss and strength training is also needed

Back