Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

would a rhinoplasty change drastically your facial aesthetics?

Yeyi

ballsmashing
IMG_3627.jpegIMG_3629.jpegIMG_3626.jpegIMG_3625.jpegI saw this pictures on pinterest and I thought about going hardmaxxing on my nose, but analyzing those pictures I had a debate with a girl and she told me that some of those men looked better without the rhino (specific #2 & 3) so I began wondering if the surgery would affect for the best my facial aesthetics and how would I determine that

Attachments

• IMG_3628.jpeg
    IMG_3628.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 25036View attachment 25037View attachment 25033View attachment 25034I saw this pictures on pinterest and I thought about going hardmaxxing on my nose, but analyzing those pictures I had a debate with a girl and she told me that some of those men looked better without the rhino (specific #2 & 3) so I began wondering if the surgery would affect for the best my facial aesthetics and how would I determine that
Also, I didn’t know where the f**k should I post this so idgaf about the off-topic section

Some men look god with big noses , it is all about facial harmony
Big noses are more masculine

yes but jaw fillers seem to have more impact
1a656abe904f2be04701da3beebaab18.jpg

daa58adf96db439eedafe3e7586df3c8.jpg

c73c6215307b55ab2ea503635bcb4b67.jpg

She gaslighting u jfl u can see the side profile Is better and your nose is the center of your face so it does effect how u look drastically

Also, I didn’t know where the f**k should I post this so idgaf about the off-topic section
looksmaxxing section duh

also shes straight coping with this lol