Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Would anyone be willing to help MOD a looksmaxxing sub on reddit?

Usernamely214

Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Messages
72
Online time
18h 52m
Reputation
79
Location
Usa
r/truepslrateme is the subreddit. I'm Pure-equivalent-6815, I'm trying to make it a good community for actual ratings/advice. Unfortunately, it's overrun with gooners rating everyone 10/10s. The posters themselves are also a problem, as no one is following the posting guidelines of a front and side profile unfrauded, instead they're all promoting an OF. There are a few people who actually give decent ratings, but I'm looking for a few more MODs to help the community. If you are interested, DM me on reddit or comment here. I'm looking for people who are decently knowledgeable on looksmaxxing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top