Join 25,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Would it be a good idea to hop on finasteride at 22 almost 23. Or would that stunt my mew gains since bones keep growing until 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldAlpha

I have a good jaw at low body fat, decent zygo arch and wideness... A great square chin. But my chin is still weirdly recessed. Narrow arched palate. If I put my head straight up, and tuck my chin like Mike Mew says I believe then I get under chin, fat/skin.

I am also losing hair on the crown and whole top, the temples... I would look so better with fuller hair again.. If I just fill in the thinning spots my norwood would be a 1 or 1.5 at best. It would be great, But I know Mideastern raises test a bit and you're fine if you have naturally high testosterone BUT I believe DHT is responsible for growth and I have a couple years left to start really hard mewing every moment, and gaining some Zygo mass and protrusion as well as widening my palate.

Or would Finasteride not effect this if I have good test levels? Thinks

@Test You no agree? Keep crying for my zygo arch
Your zygos lack sagittal projection and they appear to be low set. Your ogee curve is not impressive srs.

Your chin looks good but I can see what you mean when you say its recessed, what class is your bite?

Maybe what is recessed is your lower mandible, because you have a deep mentolabial fold.

Hop on finasteride, I don't think your bones will change if you are in your mid-twenties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your zygos lack sagittal projection and they appear to be low set. Your ogee curve is not impressive srs.

Your chin looks good but I can see what you mean when you say its recessed, what class is your bite?

Maybe what is recessed is your lower mandible, because you have a deep mentolabial fold.

Hop on finasteride, I don't think your bones will change if you are in your mid-twenties.
I am 22 I still have 2 or 3 years of growing though... If I hard mew.....
Also not impressive? Do you see the pretrusion from the side near my ears??
as far as the curve lol !

You are so jealous. NOT IMPRESSIVE ZYGO CURVE? LOL

"NOT IMPRESSIVE" LOL

It may be hard to acknowledge the truth but deluding yourself is no better my friend.
Your zygos are not impressive.There is nothing above average on your face.
I'm sorry.I believe telling the truth is better for everyone

About your question,
I don't think it's a good idea to surpress DHT production,like ever.
I'd prefer to be bald to be honest.
There are other things you should try about your balding before hopping on medicine that messes with your hormones.
Try scalp massaging,
Use a dermaroller
Use peppermint oil,
Stay away from chemicals that could potentially harm your hair(that includes mass produced shampoo)
You can substitute that with boar bristle brush to cleanse your scalp deeply and massage it at the same time.

Last edited:
Also not impressive? Do you see the pretrusion from the side near my ears??
as far as the curve lol !

You are so jealous. NOT IMPRESSIVE ZYGO CURVE? LOL

How am I jealous? I'm just trying to give you advice, you ogee curve is mediocre, even mine is better and I don't have a good ogee curve JFL.

[deleted pic]

This is how an impressive ogee curve looks like:
107b560d49ddbdca134cbc42a34ab6d4.jpg

How am I jealous? I'm just trying to give you advice, you ogee curve is mediocre, even mine is better and I don't have a good ogee curve JFL.

[deleted pic]

This is how an impressive ogee curve looks like:
107b560d49ddbdca134cbc42a34ab6d4.jpg
Lmfao that is way to much. Women don't find that attractive. I have sean Opry's zygo curve. Also yours only seems that way due to lower bodyfat.. Im cutting right now and this is all new to me..

Jfl at me not having protruding horizontal zygos

Status
Not open for further replies.