Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Would it be a good idea to hop on finasteride at 22 almost 23. Or would that stunt my mew gains since bones keep growing until 25

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaldAlpha

I have a good jaw at low body fat, decent zygo arch and wideness... A great square chin. But my chin is still weirdly recessed. Narrow arched palate. If I put my head straight up, and tuck my chin like Mike Mew says I believe then I get under chin, fat/skin.

I am also losing hair on the crown and whole top, the temples... I would look so better with fuller hair again.. If I just fill in the thinning spots my norwood would be a 1 or 1.5 at best. It would be great, But I know Mideastern raises test a bit and you're fine if you have naturally high testosterone BUT I believe DHT is responsible for growth and I have a couple years left to start really hard mewing every moment, and gaining some Zygo mass and protrusion as well as widening my palate.

Or would Finasteride not effect this if I have good test levels? Thinks

@Test You no agree? Keep crying for my zygo arch
Your zygos lack sagittal projection and they appear to be low set. Your ogee curve is not impressive srs.

Your chin looks good but I can see what you mean when you say its recessed, what class is your bite?

Maybe what is recessed is your lower mandible, because you have a deep mentolabial fold.

Hop on finasteride, I don't think your bones will change if you are in your mid-twenties.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your zygos lack sagittal projection and they appear to be low set. Your ogee curve is not impressive srs.

Your chin looks good but I can see what you mean when you say its recessed, what class is your bite?

Maybe what is recessed is your lower mandible, because you have a deep mentolabial fold.

Hop on finasteride, I don't think your bones will change if you are in your mid-twenties.
I am 22 I still have 2 or 3 years of growing though... If I hard mew.....
Also not impressive? Do you see the pretrusion from the side near my ears??
as far as the curve lol !

You are so jealous. NOT IMPRESSIVE ZYGO CURVE? LOL

"NOT IMPRESSIVE" LOL

It may be hard to acknowledge the truth but deluding yourself is no better my friend.
Your zygos are not impressive.There is nothing above average on your face.
I'm sorry.I believe telling the truth is better for everyone

About your question,
I don't think it's a good idea to surpress DHT production,like ever.
I'd prefer to be bald to be honest.
There are other things you should try about your balding before hopping on medicine that messes with your hormones.
Try scalp massaging,
Use a dermaroller
Use peppermint oil,
Stay away from chemicals that could potentially harm your hair(that includes mass produced shampoo)
You can substitute that with boar bristle brush to cleanse your scalp deeply and massage it at the same time.

Last edited:
Also not impressive? Do you see the pretrusion from the side near my ears??
as far as the curve lol !

You are so jealous. NOT IMPRESSIVE ZYGO CURVE? LOL

How am I jealous? I'm just trying to give you advice, you ogee curve is mediocre, even mine is better and I don't have a good ogee curve JFL.

[deleted pic]

This is how an impressive ogee curve looks like:
107b560d49ddbdca134cbc42a34ab6d4.jpg

How am I jealous? I'm just trying to give you advice, you ogee curve is mediocre, even mine is better and I don't have a good ogee curve JFL.

[deleted pic]

Lmfao that is way to much. Women don't find that attractive. I have sean Opry's zygo curve. Also yours only seems that way due to lower bodyfat.. Im cutting right now and this is all new to me..

Jfl at me not having protruding horizontal zygos

About your question,
I don't think it's a good idea to surpress DHT production,like ever.
I'd prefer to be bald to be honest.
There are other things you should try about your balding before hopping on medicine that messes with your hormones.
Try scalp massaging,
Use a dermaroller
Use peppermint oil,
Stay away from chemicals that could potentially harm your hair(that includes mass produced shampoo)
You can substitute that with boar bristle brush to cleanse your scalp deeply and massage it at the same time.
When I was 20 I panicked... So I started seeing on youtube this natural shampoo recepee from this indian guy.
Castor, almond, vitamin something, coconut,EMU, jojobo oil. It thickened and darkened the thinning temples for sure and it looked good I could run cover game a bit and it looked thick. Then idk didn't work as much? Last summer I took a bunch of natural Test boosters and now I am super thinning in temple and top... I would do scalp exercises which did loosen my scalp and i would brush with a wood brisstle brush. I would derma.... Cut out Gluten and wheat completely these past months to stop inflammation and not block Zinc absorbtion, all this stuff. Nothing.

I doubt anything would happen on Finasteride.. If You read this it explains what causes symptoms. And also my friend is taking it for a year and has no sides. It's just idk if it will stunt my bone growth.

Lmfao that is way to much. Women don't find that attractive. I have sean Opry's zygo curve. Also yours only seems that way due to lower bodyfat.. Im cutting right now and this is all new to me..

You dont have sean opry ogee curve, his ogee curve and cheekbones are way more higher set

your ogee curve is ok, but Nothing special

When I was 20 I panicked... So I started seeing on youtube this natural shampoo recepee from this indian guy.
Castor, almond, vitamin something, coconut,EMU, jojobo oil. It thickened and darkened the thinning temples for sure and it looked good I could run cover game a bit and it looked thick. Then idk didn't work as much? Last summer I took a bunch of natural Test boosters and now I am super thinning in temple and top... I would do scalp exercises which did loosen my scalp and i would brush with a wood brisstle brush. I would derma.... Cut out Gluten and wheat completely these past months to stop inflammation and not block Zinc absorbtion, all this stuff. Nothing.

I doubt anything would happen on Finasteride.. If You read this it explains what causes symptoms. And also my friend is taking it for a year and has no sides. It's just idk if it will stunt my bone growth.
I am 18 years old I have Norwood 1 on one side.
Been dermarolling and applying grapeseed oil for some time and I'm seeing growth of little hairs.I use grapeseed oil only because I have it at hand
Peppermint oil however gives results comparable (arguably better) to minoxidil without any toxic signs
Here
Peppermint-oil-vs-Minoxidil-for-hair-growth.jpg
Idk if it will intervene with your jaw growth,but like I said I wouldn't take fin.
Dermarolling is something that actually worked for me and peppermint oil is scientifically proven so.
That's all I have to say

You dont have sean opry ogee curve, his ogee curve and cheekbones are way more higher set

your ogee curve is ok, but Nothing special
So if I overdose on Mk4 and Vitamin D3 and HARD MEW bofore I am 25 and ALSO Chew hard gum. Will this make my zygos and bone structure pop?

So if I overdose on Mk4 and Vitamin D3 and HARD MEW bofore I am 25 and ALSO Chew hard gum. Will this make my zygos and bone structure pop?

a Little bit maybe

K2 and mewing is mostly a meme

Been dermarolling and applying grapeseed oil for some time and I'm seeing growth of little hairs.I use grapeseed oil only because I have it at hand
Peppermint oil however gives results comparable (arguably better) to minoxidil without any toxic signs
Here
View attachment 7518
Idk if it will intervene with your jaw growth,but like I said I wouldn't take fin.
Dermarolling is something that actually worked for me and peppermint oil is scientifically proven so.
That's all I have to say
Looks like cope tbh. Made by peppermint sellers. Also these rats didn't have Male pattern baldness.. Alas... I will give it a final try with jojoba oil. BUT this still won't block the DHT in the hair... And look what happened to this guy on only 3 months of FINASTERIDE WITH NO SIDES.. LOOK !

This would save me PLUS if I use the peppermint oil like you said. BUT I am scared Fin will stunt my mew growth

Lmfao that is way to much. Women don't find that attractive.
I doubt that women do not find Oliver Cheshire attractive.

Also yours only seems that way due to lower bodyfat..
I know, my zygos lack projection and my chin is slightly recessed, if I was bloated my ogee curve would be invisible.

I think you misunderstood what i said, your lateral projection is fine, with sagittal projection I meant how much the zygos project forward.

dbc73d8bc5e35fbf599cdf9935a90151.jpg

I remember @SayNoToRotting mentioned that the user Stereo from Lookism chewed falim gum while taking supplements like MK4, D3, calcium... and after only 3 weeks his cheekbones grew 2 mms in width, he even shared CT scans.

Although I never saw the thread, but I remember he mentioned it on Looksmax.me and he was taking supplements as well.

I remember @SayNoToRotting mentioned that the user Stereo from Lookism chewed falim gum while taking supplements like MK4, D3, calcium... and after only 3 weeks his cheekbones grew 2 mms in width, he even shared CT scans.

Although I never saw the thread, but I remember he mentioned it on Looksmax.me and he was taking supplements as well.
Will this affect wrists because I like my thin wrists its unique. Also do u know dosage?

[deleted pic]

You're ogre curve is f*****g beautiful ngl. The other dudes is good its over the top thought.. I mean yeah it gives him a sort of fantasy like out of this world fantasy feel. uniqueness

You're ogre curve is f*****g beautiful ngl.
Really? I think my zygos lack projection, I think it is more visible on this pic:
[deleted pic]
The other dudes is good its over the top thought.. I mean yeah it gives him a sort of fantasy like out of this world fantasy feel. uniqueness
I think its just that pic, his ogee curve looks more normal here:

oliver-cheshire-cover-photoshoot-daman-magazine-01.jpg

Anyway, in my opinion the ideal ogee curve should look more like these:
HarryFantastic1.jpgRichard-Ramirez-true-crime-42859794-728-746.jpg

You're ogre curve is f*****g beautiful ngl. The other dudes is good its over the top thought.. I mean yeah it gives him a sort of fantasy like out of this world fantasy feel. uniqueness
yeah bro the truth is harsh but like many others mentioned there is nothing special about your bone structure. It is average and a little recessed if i may add.
Try bonesmashing them bro

yeah bro the truth is harsh but like many others mentioned there is nothing special about your bone structure. It is average and a little recessed if i may add.
Try bonesmashing them bro
Did that a few times lol but still i felt vibration and I am not risking any brain damage . f**k that.

Here
View attachment 7518
That's all I have to say
Mewing is not cope buddy boyo
View attachment 7519
I don't claim to have very good zygos but I got to this point from literally nothing in like 1,5 years.
View attachment 7520
Here's me at a lower bodyfat % at 74 kg vs 83 kg above
hahahahaha ur eyes do NOT mog mine u jealous f****t boyooo lying sack of SHIT

Here
View attachment 7518
That's all I have to say
U look 35 jfl. 18?

Really? I think my zygos lack projection, I think it is more visible on this pic:
[deleted pic]

View attachment 7533

View attachment 7534View attachment 7536
Yeah u were right. I was just tryna make u feel better. Yeah they f*****g suck and look like shit as do your generic ugly cuck brown eyes hahaha. Fail fail

[deleted pic]

View attachment 7533

You try to make a mean face but it doesn't work cuz of ure tiny head, huge f*****g weird mouth and cuck bug eyes. So u just look constinpated 😂😂😂

Really? I think my zygos lack projection, I think is more visible on this pic:
[deleted pic]

View attachment 7533

Moles and huge mouth. That's All I'm gonna say. Theres a different from big full lips and gigantic f*****g mouth that takes up a quarter of your tiny skull and face. Legit cucktier like that guy from the last American virgin movie who was a cuck in it lol hahahaha no no nooo

Well I can't see the pics because your stoopid ass can't keep up a pic of your hairline because of doxxing??

Anyway, if you are only norwood 1-1.5, I'd say wait till you are 25 honestly. You can recover pretty well at nw2 even 2.5 still.

Also cage at the peppermint oil shit, its COPE COPE COPE, it may actually NEGATE ALL THE GAINS YOU GET FROM MICRONEEDLING BECAUSE IT REDUCES THE PGE2/PGD2 (whatever f*****g one that is needed who cares) WHICH YOU NEED FROM MICRONEEDLING TO REGROW YOUR SUBHUMAN HAIR FOLLICLES.

Fin or Duta + Dermarolling (idealy derminator 2) + I'd look into Setipiprant, I hear its legit, but have not done much research into it myself. Try nizoral too, it may help for some people if you have problems on your scalp.

Yes balding is really a curse, you must either sacrifice your DHT or go bald. It is what it is.

Look into oral castor oil as well

Well I can't see the pics because your stoopid ass can't keep up a pic of your hairline because of doxxing??

Anyway, if you are only norwood 1-1.5, I'd say wait till you are 25 honestly. You can recover pretty well at nw2 even 2.5 still.

Also cage at the peppermint oil shit, its COPE COPE COPE, it may actually NEGATE ALL THE GAINS YOU GET FROM MICRONEEDLING BECAUSE IT REDUCES THE PGE2/PGD2 (whatever f*****g one that is needed who cares) WHICH YOU NEED FROM MICRONEEDLING TO REGROW YOUR SUBHUMAN HAIR FOLLICLES.

Fin or Duta + Dermarolling (idealy derminator 2) + I'd look into Setipiprant, I hear its legit, but have not done much research into it myself. Try nizoral too, it may help for some people if you have problems on your scalp.

Yes balding is really a curse, you must either sacrifice your DHT or go bald. It is what it is.
Fuxk... so u think I can make width gains with chewing and stuff ?

Status
Not open for further replies.