Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion Would it be embarrassing to show up to school after hardmaxxing?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 77539
  • Start date Start date
D

Deleted member 77539

Guest
Im just thinking about how I would have to show up to school after I hardmaxxing lol I would probably get bullied after they find out i had rhino and genio
 
Im just thinking about how I would have to show up to school after I hardmaxxing lol I would probably get bullied after they find out i had rhino and genio
What? First of all i thought you were getting it at 18 and you need confidence bro even looking better makes you insecure stop giving a fuck about what people say. Itll just be a bunch of dick riding morons doesnt matter just slay your MTBs in peace
 
What? First of all i thought you were getting it at 18 and you need confidence bro even looking better makes you insecure stop giving a fuck about what people say. Itll just be a bunch of dick riding morons doesnt matter just slay your MTBs in peace
Im getting it at 18 but in Denmark were I live highschool ends at 19
 
What? First of all i thought you were getting it at 18 and you need confidence bro even looking better makes you insecure stop giving a fuck about what people say. Itll just be a bunch of dick riding morons doesnt matter just slay your MTBs in peace
But yeah I have to have more confidence generally
 
why tf do you care what people think you have the money to fix your issues those mfs wish they could have enough money to afford such expensive things
 
why tf do you care what people think you have the money to fix your issues those mfs wish they could have enough money to afford such expensive things
Idk I’m just kinda scared of getting bullied irl
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top