D
Deleted member 77539
Guest
Im just thinking about how I would have to show up to school after I hardmaxxing lol I would probably get bullied after they find out i had rhino and genio
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
My dad already promised to give me rhino when I’m 18Won't happen
What? First of all i thought you were getting it at 18 and you need confidence bro even looking better makes you insecure stop giving a fuck about what people say. Itll just be a bunch of dick riding morons doesnt matter just slay your MTBs in peaceIm just thinking about how I would have to show up to school after I hardmaxxing lol I would probably get bullied after they find out i had rhino and genio
Im getting it at 18 but in Denmark were I live highschool ends at 19What? First of all i thought you were getting it at 18 and you need confidence bro even looking better makes you insecure stop giving a fuck about what people say. Itll just be a bunch of dick riding morons doesnt matter just slay your MTBs in peace
But yeah I have to have more confidence generallyWhat? First of all i thought you were getting it at 18 and you need confidence bro even looking better makes you insecure stop giving a fuck about what people say. Itll just be a bunch of dick riding morons doesnt matter just slay your MTBs in peace
You're not getting either of those any time soonIm just thinking about how I would have to show up to school after I hardmaxxing lol I would probably get bullied after they find out i had rhino and genio
Im getting them at 18You're not getting either of those any time soon
Idk I’m just kinda scared of getting bullied irlwhy tf do you care what people think you have the money to fix your issues those mfs wish they could have enough money to afford such expensive things
they'll just say your face looks differentIm getting them at 18
Understandableid bully u
no bro u would have a better life .Normies don#t care .they will prolly think it was just pubertyIm just thinking about how I would have to show up to school after I hardmaxxing lol I would probably get bullied after they find out i had rhino and genio
Truethey'll just say your face looks different
but you're gonna have to non suspiciously take time off school
U sure?no bro u would have a better life .Normies don#t care .they will prolly think it was just puberty
not 100% .U sure?