Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Poll Would you rather have god tier body or face?

Whitepill

Ϫ Poet of the Order of Nihil Ϫ
Established Member
Guild
Order of Nihil
So for body you would be 6'5 insane clavicles and muscle insertion but you would be ltn facially. for face you would be ultimate mogger psl god, but you would be 5'8 and have a slightly smaller than average bideltoid and you would have mid muscle insertions

So for body you would be 6'5 insane clavicles and muscle insertion but you would be ltn facially. for face you would be ultimate mogger psl god, but you would be 5'8 and have a slightly smaller than average bideltoid and you would have mid muscle insertions
You can ascned to htn -chadlite. softmaxxing as a ltn. So I would take body. Like imagine having the body described in this viedo:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can ascned to htn -chadlite. softmaxxing as a ltn. So I would take body. Like imagine having the body described in this viedo:
what would be your decision if you were hard locked at ltn?

ignore face cuz thats some random dude off org

another example of wide ahh clavicles
3977459_IMG_3652.jpeg

insane face , you can always roid and gymcel and look good even as a mild framelet

Comical guy had 200 matches on a day if I remember the thread correctly. Both of these things mentioned are obviously good though
too wide and looks comical

non comical looking clavicles

Comical guy had 200 matches on a day if I remember the thread correctly. Both of these things mentioned are obviously good though
doubt. but he has a good face

a real test would be to see if the clavicals made a difference (by photoshopping less clavicals on a cloned profile)

doubt. but he has a good face

a real test would be to see if the clavicals made a difference (by photoshopping less clavicals on a cloned profile)
He had good results because shoulder width is hella important even if it looks weird

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gabito Off-Topic 3
Whitepill Off-Topic 37
pslgodduckz Off-Topic 13
BouncyFunction Ratings 5