Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience WTF Happened To My Face? (PSA For All Young People)

cuckmonkey

Hello everyone.
I wanted to make a post here to address all the users who post here who are 16, 15, sometimes even 13 years old.
For those of you who are very young, your face changes over time.
If you're young, stop focusing on looksmaxxing. Focus on gradesmaxxing and sportsmaxxing instead. The fact that this forum's user ages have been getting consistently lower and lower is honestly sad.

I see way too many kids on here 13-14 years old freaking out that about their canthal tilt and facial symmetry and jawline etc etc, it's ridiculous and unhealthy. Your face WILL change as you get older. If you're very young and reading this, I hope this post reassures you that nothing is "over" and you simply need to age! Your body and face fully develop when you're around 25. Be patient. Only focus on things you can control within reason, don't stress out over your looks.

Anyways, here's me at 13 years old and 15 years old VS 18 years old (present day, almost 19).
As you can see, my face and facial structure changed drastically within only a few years of adolescence.
Your guess is as good as mine. I may have been possibly mewing unintentionally during this time, however this is very unlikely and completely unsupported by any evidence.

However, I do have a theory as to why this may have happened. Here it is:

When I was 15, I got some good Beyerdynamic studio headphones to replace my shitty Corsair gaming headset. The weight of my old Corsair gaming headset was mainly supported by the top of my head, whereas these new Beyerdynamics were supported almost entirely by tension on the ears. Because of this new mechanism, eating while gaming/watching YT became increasingly difficult as my jaw muscles would constantly get tired and sore. However, within the next few months of eating with these new headphones, the difficulty disappeared. Now, I can eat for hours with these headphones on without issue. This is because my jaw got stronger over time.

Also, at age 16 I began lifting weights. For some odd reason, while I am under heavy struggle while lifting, I bite down pretty hard. This put another jaw workout on my regular schedule. I DO NOT recommend you do this because there is a possibility you can chip a tooth, develop an overbite, or develop a teeth-grinding habit. I have a friend who chipped his tooth for this reason. A much safer alternative are those jaw-ball things you see on Amazon.

However, my theory lacks scientific evidence, but it seems to be the likely reason for this drastic change in facial structure.

Here is how my facial structure changed overtime:

glowup.png

Well said
That's true , I always ban youngcels , you need at be at least 15 to start worrying about your looks

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
htn+, but do ur f*****g hair diff
Nahh - I f**k with how it is right now. But if you have any specific hairstyle ideas for my head shape then let me know.

Hello everyone.
I wanted to make a post here to address all the users who post here who are 16, 15, sometimes even 13 years old.
If you're young, stop focusing on looksmaxxing. Focus on gradesmaxxing and sportsmaxxing instead. The fact that this forum's user ages have been getting consistently lower and lower is honestly sad.

I see way too many kids on here 13-14 years old freaking out that about their canthal tilt and facial symmetry and jawline etc etc, it's ridiculous and unhealthy. Your face WILL change as you get older. If you're very young and reading this, I hope this post reassures you that nothing is "over" and you simply need to age! Your body and face fully develop when you're around 25. Be patient. Only focus on things you can control within reason, don't stress out over your looks.

Anyways, here's me at 13 years old and 15 years old VS 18 years old (present day, almost 19).
As you can see, my face and facial structure changed drastically within only a few years of adolescence.
Your guess is as good as mine. I may have been possibly mewing unintentionally during this time, however this is very unlikely and completely unsupported by any evidence.

When I was 15, I got some good Beyerdynamic studio headphones to replace my shitty Corsair gaming headset. The weight of my old Corsair gaming headset was mainly supported by the top of my head, whereas these new Beyerdynamics were supported almost entirely by tension on the ears. Because of this new mechanism, eating while gaming/watching YT became increasingly difficult as my jaw muscles would constantly get tired and sore. However, within the next few months of eating with these new headphones, the difficulty disappeared. Now, I can eat for hours with these headphones on without issue. This is because my jaw got stronger over time.

Also, at age 16 I began lifting weights. For some odd reason, while I am under heavy struggle while lifting, I bite down pretty hard. This put another jaw workout on my regular schedule. I DO NOT recommend you do this because there is a possibility you can chip a tooth, develop an overbite, or develop a teeth-grinding habit. I have a friend who chipped his tooth for this reason. A much safer alternative are those jaw-ball things you see on Amazon.

However, my theory lacks scientific evidence, but it seems to be the likely reason for this drastic change in facial structure.

View attachment 27090
agreed, but buzz cut

Lowkey, you gotta be in high school to start looksmaxing.

Hello everyone.

View attachment 27090
ideal hairstyle honestly. people saying otherwise are coping