Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Info xForgotMyName = n****r IQ NickGurr wannabe

D

Deleted member 304

JFL at his retarded threads. he finds a study, reads the abstract, then tries to school everybody else

1) Study was done in a f*****g Rugby game. There's a reason we separate aerobic and anaerobic exercise you baboon. a rugby game is intense exercise for almost 2 hours which will make you lose a lot of electrolytes, but gymcelling wont

2) you cant just make the cortisol from exercise go away. catecholamines are released to breakdown glycogen and proteins from muscles and fats from fat cells in order to provide energy while you are exercising so you don't have to have an IV drip with big macs so you dont collapse from starvation. That is why our bodies even store food, not so we cant slay stacies

3) most people dont get enough magnesium because they try to get it from f*****g plants which contain anti-nutrients that chelate to the minerals and they just get shat out

4)
the OP has to do with minimizing damage that takes years to appear because of things you consistently do.

what the f**k is he talking about? ive said in my other points its normal for cortisol to be high with any kind of exercise really.

also, corisol supresses the immune system so if anything, there would be less inflammation. you know they give steroids for inflammation right? plus it doesnt help with exercise, its essential for building muscle. you dont think your body just releases it because f**k why not right?

not to mention the fact that chronic exercising greatly reduces inflammation and activates AMPK, which would help with aging if anything

-------------------------------

LOOKSMAX QUALITY IS f*****g DEAD

I DONT EVEN CARE THIS IS AN UNINTELIGIBLE WALL OF AUTISM

CONCLUSION: STOP GOING TO (((LOOKSMAX.ME))) FOR ANY INFO, STAY HERE

WHY ARE EVEN U LURKING THERE f****t???

source.gif

Anti-nutrients are a meme term. It's just another way for saying anti-oxidants.

Just screenshotted this and posted there

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just screenshotted this and posted there
133.jpg

hes just gonna answer saying he lives rent free in my head like every other lookism f*g with nothing else to say

[2], [4]
he's right, post workout cortisol increase and inflammation is good.
BUT these are not measurements of post workout lab values
Blood and saliva samples were always collected in the morning, after 12 h overnight fast.
[3] irrelevant to my post; i didn't even mention what foods to eat, or didn't recommend any specific supps. Get your magnesium the best possible way. OK.

[1]
maybe by gymceling he means lifting 1-5 reps with 10min breaks and bearly sweating.
I'm literally drenched at the end of my lifting sessions.

[2], [4]
he's right, post workout cortisol increase and inflammation is good.
BUT these are not measurements of post workout lab values

[3] irrelevant to my post; i didn't even mention what foods to eat, or didn't recommend any specific supps. Get your magnesium the best possible way. OK.

[1]
maybe by gymceling he means lifting 1-5 reps with 10min breaks and bearly sweating.
I'm literally drenched at the end of my lifting sessions.

what this r****d doesnt understand is that im saying that

- none of that bullshit has anything to do with gymcelling and everything to do with just a magnetsium deficiency
- you wont get a magnesium deficiency from sweating during a gymcelling session
- gymcelling is beneficial and has anti-aging effects

you're right i was nearly tricked by his jewish ways with the NAC cope.

you're right i was nearly tricked by his jewish ways with the NAC cope.
he also needs to hear about this since he mentioned in his last post he is 100% not wrong about anything

look at this n****r pretending hes human

you wouldnt even be allowed to enter my house

n*****s are less than dogs to me

keep barking for me
the result when Dad forgot to put on condom

that's the result when you have a mother who is too busy doing the sidewalks instead of teaching her son how to walk

Back