Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Ye Ye I'm back

Ye Ye I actually wasn't
1755552554398.png
 
I'll give you a clue
@RRM
"Is this eternal?"
 
You know I'm a guy right? what proof did you show the mods they don't even wanna show it to me
I didn't show shit because it wasn't actually me, that was a joke
 
what proof do you guys have bru
I'm surprised they even believed you guys wtf
Ye Ye why is a guy this feminine? It's unbelievable
 
this has nothing to do with the ban
I talked to Gengar and emerald and they said they had proofs that I'm a girl
Well yeah, because you said many times that you are a girl, and then switched the act like always
 
I'm sure you confessed some things to eternal or something
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top