Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
People care more about me than your .org acc being bannedNo one cares n***a
I care ye ye Lit killah mogs youNo one cares n***a
n***a you were the one who got me banned go kysPeople care more about me than your .org acc being banned
She's mad because she's banned on org for being a girlI care ye ye Lit killah mogs you
Ye Ye I actually wasn'tn***a you were the one who got me banned go kys
Ye Ye I actually wasn't
It was my idea to say it was me, but it wasn't me
You know I'm a guy right? what proof did you show the mods they don't even wanna show it to meIt was my idea to say it was me, but it wasn't me
I didn't show shit because it wasn't actually me, that was a jokeYou know I'm a guy right? what proof did you show the mods they don't even wanna show it to me
I fucking knew it
Ne NeI fucking knew it
ask him what he showed to the mods n***a
what proof do you guys have bruAnd Ye Ye, we know you aren't a male @RRM
Ye Ye why is a guy this feminine? It's unbelievablewhat proof do you guys have bru
I'm surprised they even believed you guys wtf
this has nothing to do with the banYe Ye why is a guy this feminine? It's unbelievable
Well yeah, because you said many times that you are a girl, and then switched the act like alwaysthis has nothing to do with the ban
I talked to Gengar and emerald and they said they had proofs that I'm a girl
I literally never said thatWell yeah, because you said many times that you are a girl, and then switched the act like always
n***a that was 9 months ago and it had nothing to do with volk how did you guys get him bannedI'm sure you confessed some things to eternal or something
High IQ ahh bludsn***a that was 9 months ago and it had nothing to do with volk how did you guys get him banned
what's next? " RRM doxxing thread" ????High IQ ahh bluds