Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

YES i'm a pick me boy

Deleted Member 80486

Well-known member
Reputable ★★★
Established ★★★
Joined
Aug 14, 2025
Messages
15,372
Solutions
7
Online time
1mo 20d
Reputation
43,542
YES I tell girls I like Lana del ray

YES I use ":3" when I talk to foids

YES i'm cringe as fuck

YES I act feminine cause I think it'll get me pussy

YES I larp about being interested in female niches

YES i'm corny as fuck and don't realize acting this way actually turns off women and the girls on tik tok were lying

YES I post aesthetic photo dumps when i'm a whole ass man
 
IMG_8357.jpeg
 
YES I tell girls I like Lana del ray

YES I use ":3" when I talk to foids

YES i'm cringe as fuck

YES I act feminine cause I think it'll get me pussy

YES I larp about being interested in female niches

YES i'm corny as fuck and don't realize acting this way actually turns off women and the girls on tik tok were lying

YES I post aesthetic photo dumps when i'm a whole ass man
can we start killing people like you already
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top