Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Yo can yall rate my friends? their into looksmaxxing

YungDagger

can yall rate my friends their into looksmaxxing one play MAJOR games one makes TikTok and the other is a model I met him in London

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-14 6.19.56 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-14 6.19.56 PM.png
    67.3 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2023-12-25 11.58.37 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-25 11.58.37 PM.png
    87.2 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot 2024-03-22 2.17.47 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-22 2.17.47 PM.png
    101.3 KB · Views: 29
First one is low htn - 5/10
Second is a chadlite, excellent eye area - 8/10
Third is prob the model, looks like he does work for H&M or something; that being said second pic mogs him - htn 7.5/10

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Third is prob the model, looks like he does work for H&M or something; that being said second pic mogs him - htn 7.5/10
bro im confused cuz the first one say i mog him but nihilus says I'm a low mtn I'm kinda getting confused(I just started learning looksmaxxing my gf made this account n used it)

bro im confused cuz the first one say i mog him but nihilus says I'm a low mtn I'm kinda getting confused(I just started learning looksmaxxing my gf made this account n used it)
I just say he’s a low htn because I don’t see any big detractors from his face, I haven’t seen what you look like but I can imagine you might mog him

I just say he’s a low htn because I don’t see any big detractors from his face, I haven’t seen what you look like but I can imagine you might mog him
here you go bro no need to imagine

Attachments

• IMG_20240216_002720.jpg
    IMG_20240216_002720.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 12
here you go bro no need to imagine
He’s got a better eye area and skin, but other then that you mog
Changing my rating of him in retrospect
5/10 still but I’d call him a mtn

He’s got a better eye area and skin, but other then that you mog
Changing my rating of him in retrospect