Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Yo this Chinese thingy is magical af. Wallahi buy a gua sha

animenerd123

Random lesbian
Established
Joined
Aug 13, 2026
Messages
1,888
Online time
2d 22h
Reputation
1,929
Location
United States
Literally did it for 10 minutes and I had a whole god damn jawline
I've been doing it for ONLY 3 days and wallahi even my friends pointed out my jawline
I deadass never knew I had one
Ig these fluids js holding me back. I thought it was facial fat

But my side still sub human 🥀
Cuz of my chin projection and small ramus 💔
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top