Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Lifefuel / Motivation You can change everything in 10 months

Ghk-J

Active member
Joined
Feb 14, 2026
Messages
191
Online time
1d 9h
Reputation
189
10 months ago is the first picture but I been lm for 8 months
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6822.webp
    IMG_6822.webp
    88.1 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_6746.webp
    IMG_6746.webp
    98.4 KB · Views: 42
I dont think the time span is real and pics kinda different angle, but otherwise a Great ascension
That’s the real time span, I didn’t do it all naturally tho and here’s a photo from a similar angle I took recently
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6846.webp
    IMG_6846.webp
    130.9 KB · Views: 9
That’s the real time span, I didn’t do it all naturally tho and here’s a photo from a similar angle I took recently
Holy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top