Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Experience Your mental health is a deal breaker in looksmaxxing ()

Nihilus

Ϫ The curse I carry Ϫ
Super Moderator
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
thread music ( recommended )
*************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello everyone ..
i thought i would share this experience since most of yall are teens , teens who needs guidance , i am not that old either but whatever .
late 2022 to early 2023 was a hell for me . i was in a deep depression , distorted body image , mental illness , i remember spending nights awake thinking about life and considering ending it , i attempted suicide many times , i just wanted to leave this world .
i went through the path of self destruction , a pathway to suicide , always lost in a cage of thoughts , self harm(i was notoriously mutilating my body , always thinking about the shit i did , never got enough sleep(like 4 hours everyday) never eated enough ...
this was some things i wrote in my notes back then(30nov2022) :
My soul is full of guilt and regret . I want to leave this world , i am begging you god , just take my soul ! why won't you allow me to take my soul .
failed suicide attempt today , this is like the fourth time or what , i dont remember
I am just really tired .
note that i tried to kill myself that day ..
throughout this depression , i reached 58 kilos which is brutal for someone my height , my face was bloated and my eyes looked shallow , no light in them
and even though i already knew about looksmaxxing back then ( i was mewing , chewing ect ) i didnt see no progress , i just kept seeing my face become worse and worse . being depressed is such a looksmin buddy boyos
i am glad that i got myself out of that pit . 6 months of depression made me strong as steel , a new person
if any of yall is struggling feel free to reach out to me , i will listen , i will give you advice . and even if i wasnt online , just reach out to me through insta , you will find my acc in the "About" section
i love you all

Your beloved Nihilus

I was suicidal as well, November 14 of last year

not to sound stupid but for real it’s never over, please anyone who is contemplating suicide don’t do it

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello everyone ..
i thought i would share this experience since most of yall are teens , teens who needs guidance , i am not that old either but whatever .
late 2022 to early 2023 was a hell for me . i was in a deep depression , distorted body image , mental illness , i remember spending nights awake thinking about life and considering ending it , i attempted suicide many times , i just wanted to leave this world .
i went through the path of self destruction , a pathway to suicide , always lost in a cage of thoughts , self harm(i was notoriously mutilating my body , always thinking about the shit i did , never got enough sleep(like 4 hours everyday) never eated enough ...

throughout this depression , i reached 58 kilos which is brutal for someone my height , my face was bloated and my eyes looked shallow , no light in them
and even though i already knew about looksmaxxing back then ( i was mewing , chewing ect ) i didnt see no progress , i just kept seeing my face become worse and worse . being depressed is such a looksmin buddy boyos
i am glad that i got myself out of that pit . 6 months of depression made me strong as steel , a new person
if any of yall is struggling feel free to reach out to me , i will listen , i will give you advice . and even if i wasnt online , just reach out to me through insta , you will find my acc in the "About" section
i love you all

Your beloved Nihilus
I'm glad you were strong enough too get yourself out of that hole, and now you have so much more life to live and enjoy:)

not to sound stupid but for real it’s never over, please anyone who is contemplating suicide don’t do it
Yes because it is truly never over, its all about you mindset about your life and realizing no matter your situation life can always get better

I'm glad you was strong enough too get thought that, may i ask what was the turning point in your life was

Hello everyone ..

i love you all

Your beloved Nihilus
nicely said @Nihilus 👑

I'm glad you was strong enough too get thought that, may i ask what was the turning point in your life was?
This is going to sound immature but bear in mind I was 13. This is actually a big part of my incel story as well. Picture a bloated, acne ridden, nerdy, walmart glasses wearing, skinnyfat middle schooler. On top of all that I had a fat ego and thought that I was good looking, and was not self aware in any way. I was deluded.

It all started on the first day of school. I was sitting on the curb outside, when about 50 feet away I see a girl. Back then, I though she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen, and I instantly developed a crush on her. We were both in 8th grade, but she was in a different class than me, so we never really talked. She was in one class once a week with me though, and I stared at her the entire time, watching to see if she would ever look back and smile at me or something. She never did.

This lasted the entire year, and I watched her date several guys, all of which were older and better looking than me. I started to obsess over what the other guys looked like, thinking that if I only had hair like him or a chin like him that I would have a shot with her. This caused me to become more aware of how ugly I was, and caused me to become self conscious and depressive over my looks.

One day, on November 14th, I gave her a text saying that I heard she thought I was cute (complete bs) and asked if she liked me. The turning point when I became blackpilled was when she responded with "no lmao" and told me that I wasn't cute at all. This put me in a deep depression over the next several weeks, and once I started self harming. I took a saw from my garage, walked into the woods next to where I live, and started to cut myself with it. I only did this once.

The weeks leading up to Christmas were the worst. The girl got another boyfriend, and at the school Christmas party they and all of the rest of the attractive/popular kids sat at one big table, and I sat at a different table with all of the incel/nerd kids. One of them took a picure of me looking stupid in my Christmas pajamas, which I still remember to this day. Also, a few days before this, word had gotten around that I texted that girl and had the audacity to think she liked me, and at the Christmas party everyone thought I was a total loser. After that I just went home and probably cried, I don't remember.

The one thing that made it better was Christmas break. My parents bought tickets to Disney World for Christmas, and for a week I forgot about problems back home and had fun. On the second to last day as I was packing up (and in better spirits after a fun vacation) I decided to try to improve myself and not think so much about the girl. I did do one of these things, this was about the same time that bodybuilding went super mainstream with gen z, and I hopped on the bandwagon and began working out.

I watched a lot of workout videos, one thing led to another, I started watching the other content on the self improvement profiles and started softmaxxing, particularly skincare, though I didn't know that it was called softmaxxing at the time.

I was doing this, cruising along, working out and washing my face (while still thinking about that girl (funny story as I started to ascend more we became acquainted, I think she forgot)) until about December of 23. I discovered .org when my friend told me "bro need to looksmax". I didn't know what he was talking about at first, as I wasn't allowed to have tiktok. I googled looksmaxxing, and one of the suggestions in the search bar was "looksmaxxing forum". I started lurking on .org, tried and failed to make an account, and then started lurking on here. On December 21st I made an account while I was home alone, and now we here.

I don't hate myself anymore, I'm now in the same friend group that made me feel insecure last year, I'm good friends with that girl (not cope we facetimed just yesterday), and that one friend that told me I needed to looksmax now tells me that I "look like a looksmaxxer" (jfl tiktokcel).

I ascended from subhuman to MTN and I am the happiest I have been in a long time, also now I am part of a church which I volunteer at and I am trying to better myself morally now too.

This is going to sound immature but bear in mind I was 13. This is actually a big part of my incel story as well. Picture a bloated, acne ridden, nerdy, walmart glasses wearing, skinnyfat middle schooler. On top of all that I had a fat ego and thought that I was good looking, and was not self aware in any way. I was deluded.

It all started on the first day of school. I was sitting on the curb outside, when about 50 feet away I see a girl. Back then, I though she was the most beautiful person I had ever seen, and I instantly developed a crush on her. We were both in 8th grade, but she was in a different class than me, so we never really talked. She was in one class once a week with me though, and I stared at her the entire time, watching to see if she would ever look back and smile at me or something. She never did.

This lasted the entire year, and I watched her date several guys, all of which were older and better looking than me. I started to obsess over what the other guys looked like, thinking that if I only had hair like him or a chin like him that I would have a shot with her. This caused me to become more aware of how ugly I was, and caused me to become self conscious and depressive over my looks.

One day, on November 14th, I gave her a text saying that I heard she thought I was cute (complete bs) and asked if she liked me. The turning point when I became blackpilled was when she responded with "no lmao" and told me that I wasn't cute at all. This put me in a deep depression over the next several weeks, and once I started self harming. I took a saw from my garage, walked into the woods next to where I live, and started to cut myself with it. I only did this once.

The weeks leading up to Christmas were the worst. The girl got another boyfriend, and at the school Christmas party they and all of the rest of the attractive/popular kids sat at one big table, and I sat at a different table with all of the incel/nerd kids. One of them took a picure of me looking stupid in my Christmas pajamas, which I still remember to this day. Also, a few days before this, word had gotten around that I texted that girl and had the audacity to think she liked me, and at the Christmas party everyone thought I was a total loser. After that I just went home and probably cried, I don't remember.

The one thing that made it better was Christmas break. My parents bought tickets to Disney World for Christmas, and for a week I forgot about problems back home and had fun. On the second to last day as I was packing up (and in better spirits after a fun vacation) I decided to try to improve myself and not think so much about the girl. I did do one of these things, this was about the same time that bodybuilding went super mainstream with gen z, and I hopped on the bandwagon and began working out.

I watched a lot of workout videos, one thing led to another, I started watching the other content on the self improvement profiles and started softmaxxing, particularly skincare, though I didn't know that it was called softmaxxing at the time.

I was doing this, cruising along, working out and washing my face (while still thinking about that girl (funny story as I started to ascend more we became acquainted, I think she forgot)) until about December of 23. I discovered .org when my friend told me "bro need to looksmax". I didn't know what he was talking about at first, as I wasn't allowed to have tiktok. I googled looksmaxxing, and one of the suggestions in the search bar was "looksmaxxing forum". I started lurking on .org, tried and failed to make an account, and then started lurking on here. On December 21st I made an account while I was home alone, and now we here.

I don't hate myself anymore, I'm now in the same friend group that made me feel insecure last year, I'm good friends with that girl (not cope we facetimed just yesterday), and that one friend that told me I needed to looksmax now tells me that I "look like a looksmaxxer" (jfl tiktokcel).

I ascended from subhuman to MTN and I am the happiest I have been in a long time, also now I am part of a church which I volunteer at and I am trying to better myself morally now too.
W story bro

Wow i not even kidding tht could go in a book i mean too go through tht and still focus on bettering your self after im very proud of you for stay strong, i hope you have a better and much more happy life now this really moved me because i experienced something similar

nah its a dub you improved so much that the girl that rejected you now wants to talk to you
she doesn't like me romantically, we are just in the same friend group and on good terms now.

Wow i not even kidding tht could go in a book i mean too go through tht and still focus on bettering your self after im very proud of you for stay strong, i hope you have a better and much more happy life now this really moved me because i experienced something similar
Yeah, I think that vacation lowkey saved me because I never would have come to that conclusion organically

yeah it lowkey sounds like hard cope when I read it but im being honest
I really agree too the part coming out of covid ig when i was home tht year and starting middle school i thought i was much more attractive that i actually am until school started however i got bullied everyday bc of my looks, i was basically a laughing stock of 6 grade with 4 other kids

Your story would gave 6 grade me hope

I really agree too the part coming out of covid ig when i was home tht year and starting middle school i thought i was much more attractive that i actually am until school started however i got bullied everyday bc of my looks, i was basically a laughing stock of 6 grade with 4 other kids
yeah

im just glad that I found self improvement and eventually looksmaxxing

have you ever read ERs autobiography? he had similar childhood experiences and turned out very different

yeah

have you ever read ERs autobiography? he had similar childhood experiences and turned out very different
Ive never heard off ERs autobiography ima check it out

yeah

Yeah me too bc looking at yourself in the mirror every 30 mins gets tiring