Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Serious You're not ugly

Pavel

You just need an orbital box osteotomy with bilateral tripod osteotomies to double your facial height to width ratio and increase your palpebral fissure length and a 12 mm quandrangular modified Lefort 3 as described by Dr. Sinn with a 10 mm Lefort I with 5 degrees of counterclockwise rotation and a mandibular BSSO with 3 inches of advancement and a chin wing osteotomy to create a hyper ante face which was discovered by Dr. Sailer who you can not afford to go to. Throw in an Almond eye surgery Dr. Taban style, meaning with lateral canthoplexy, lower lid retraction surgery and orbital decompression. Make an aggressive wraparound jaw implant with exactly these specifications: 15 mm of lateral jaw angle augmentation with 6 mm horizontal augmentation to your ramus. Use PEEK not silicone and remember to use 2 titanium screws on each side for fixation. As for the chin, recontour it to a wide square style.

should I get braces? I have fairly straight teeth but you know what my jaws look like
It worked well for Cruise because his teeth were clapped. If you already have good teeth dw about it