Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Guide ⚡ [The possible use of whole body vibration therapy to aid Height Growth and bone development + Bones-mashing evidence] ⚡

n9wiff

Revolution.
Knowledgeable

Text

Firstly, let me state that this is just a possible therapy to aid the development of height growth. This therapy uses vibration frequencies and mehcanical stimulation to possible aid height growth and according to some studies "improving their neuromuscular, respiratory and cardiovascular functions.". Before we begin we need to first understand about vibrations and it's effects on the human body.

Vibrations definitely do and have been proven to have a strong effect on out bodies. Our bodies have been shown to have it's own vibration frequencies. Some studies say that ranges from 5-10 Hz some say 9-16Hz so I think it is safe to conclude that we are somewhere in this range of dispute. Our body is exposed to different vibration frequencies throughout the day. When we are in the car, on public transport or in industrial workplaces, our vibrations can change. Now to prove that this effect of vibration can genuinely change the body in a drastic way, I would like to present to you the case HAVS ( Hand-arm vibration syndrome ). Industrial workers are prone to this syndrome due to the strong vibrations their hands and fingers take on a daily basis. [1][2]. These vibrations have also been proven on many acocunts to affect the muscular and skeletal structure of said workers, causing all sorts of injuries. [3]

The basis of this method uses two principles. Whole body vibration therapy and targeted mechanical stimulation. We will be calling them WBVT and MS for the rest off this thread to reduce the strain of my fingers as a type this out.

Wbvt

Our goal here is to us WBVT to stimulate bone growth and bone density as an added benefit.

"Animal and human studies suggest that high-frequency, low-magnitude vibration therapy improves bone strength by increasing bone formation and decreasing bone resorption. There is also evidence that vibration therapy is useful in treating sarcopenia, which confounds skeletal fragility and fall risk in aging. Enhancement of skeletal and muscle strength involves regulating the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells to build these tissues; mesenchymal stem cell lineage allocation is positively promoted by vibration signals." [4]

The research seems to state that our bones can detect the vibrations of postural muscle contractions. Our aim with WBVT is to replicate those vibrations being created so that our body is in this constant state of "activity" while it isn't doing anything. Think of it as periodically working out your skeletal structure from within. The research also states that the therapy can have positive effects on "improving their neuro-muscular, respiratory and cardiovascular functions." [5]

From this information we can conclude that even if you are done with puberty, you can still reap health benefits from gymcelling with this therapy. This also has benefits in anti-aging protocols.

This therapy isn't perfect however and there are alot of problems to tackle. The research in reference [5] says this. If you have read the whole paper, you would soon find out that we actually don't know what the most effective frequencies are. This makes aggresively amping the frequency effects not feasible because as I have explained in the introduction, high vibration frequencies can cause trama and even permanent injuries to not just bones and joints but also neurons and muscle cells.

I would recommend a low frequency treatment as this may have positive effects on bones while having a positive effect on muscle cells for sure.
Study [7] proves that these vibrations do in fact reach deep within the body. These were done at the "low frequencies" at less than one G.

"Bone's high sensitivity to mechanical signals may someday provide the basis for non-pharmaceutical interventions capable of increasing bone mass during growth, minimizing skeletal erosion during adulthood, and restoring tissue integrity following losses due to injury, disease or occupation (e.g., space-flight)." [6]

The research and studies have not been doing all this work only as an measure for preventing osteoperosis by the way. The following studies that I will reference has shown mobility and neuromuscular benefits to those that are 70-80 years old. These people are old obviously but I the research still holds weight as we know that these frequencies have an effect on the body.

"The comparisons revealed significant improvements in mobility and dual-task performance after the intervention in EG1, while there were improvements in reaction time, mobility, and dual-task performance in EG2 (p ≤ 0.05). The size of the interventions’ clinical effect was medium in EG1 and ranged from medium to large in EG2. The comparisons also showed a reduction in the fall rate in both EGs (EG1: -44.2%; EG2: − 63.0%, p ≤ 0.05) from baseline to post-intervention. The interventions’ effects on reaction time, mobility, and dual-task performance were no longer evident after the 12-week no-intervention follow-up period." [7]

The results indicated that the auditory complex choice reaction time decreased, and the anticipation skill with high speed increased after the WBV in women with normal lumbar lordosis (P = 0.01, P = 0.01, respectively). Additionally, the visual choice reaction time in women with lumbar hyperlordosis significantly decreased after WBV intervention. Although other variables in the two groups decreased after vibration, these changes were not statistically significant. [8]

Localised

"In the absence of mechanical usage, limbs develop with only 30–50% of normal bone mass. A child growing without skeletal loading will develop thin, fragile long bones with diminished periosteal circumference" [9]

This paper was a very interesting read and I implore everyone else interested to download the PDF and read it for yourselves. It mentions Wolfs's law aswell so bonesmashers can rub it out to this one.

This study basically tells us that mechanical stimulation does have effect on bones and during your development years, a marginal effect. They seem to insinuate that not working out could lead to reduced height gains but I will look into that in a completely different thread I may or may not go through with writing.

This article too has also said that targeted mechanical stimulation AKA BONESMASHING will have an impact on bone formation, bone resoprtion and density.

https://www.injuryjournal.com/article/S0020-1383(20)30807-X/fulltext

Bonesmashing isn't pseudoscience.

Text1

Sigma

Tags : @sigma @Nihilus @Whitepill

will read later

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
High effort and music is good
But what do you use to get the vibrations? Is there a special device? And for how long

So basically you want a vibration plate like this:

1716494432388.png

And you want to make sure the frequency is as close or around 50Hz. Anything too high is completely fine but I am a person that is overly cautious on EVERYTHING. The frequency for it to do real damage is much higher than that so you don't have to worry. 50Hz is a good freq and you can use the machine for 20-40 minutes 3-5 times a week.

This can help with gym recovery and anti-aging too as it will prevent osteoporosis and induce greater muscle strength conditioning within the muscle fibres.

Goated thread bhai

View attachment 30397

And you want to make sure the frequency is as close or around 50Hz. Anything too high is completely fine but I am a person that is overly cautious on EVERYTHING. The frequency for it to do real damage is much higher than that so you don't have to worry. 50Hz is a good freq and you can use the machine for 20-40 minutes 3-5 times a week.

This can help with gym recovery and anti-aging too as it will prevent osteoporosis and induce greater muscle strength conditioning within the muscle fibres.
dang, both the ultrasound cavitation and device and this vibrational one cost hella money, 250$ each

dang, both the ultrasound cavitation and device and this vibrational one cost hella money, 250$ each
Yeah quite expensive, fortunately they are all one-time investments. Then you could use them for years.

View attachment 30397

Goddamn bro you cook god tier threads

This therapy isn't perfect however and there are alot of problems to tackle. The research in reference [5] says this. If you have read the whole paper, you would soon find out that we actually don't know what the most effective frequencies are. This makes aggresively amping the frequency effects not feasible
"just try random frequencies" theory

could be useful as a cheaper alternative to estrogen, IF the ideal frequencies were known. And too much estrogen can fuse bones, but if your bones are already fused then you could take estrogen to grow bones. But with no map, how do we grow bones in an ideal way?
such as this instead of acromelagy like this:
1716671177760.png 1716671223869.png

"just try random frequencies" theory

could be useful as a cheaper alternative to estrogen, IF the ideal frequencies were known. And too much estrogen can fuse bones, but if your bones are already fused then you could take estrogen to grow bones. But with no map, how do we grow bones in an ideal way?
such as this instead of acromelagy like this:
View attachment 30600 View attachment 30601
1716692468710.png

Something like this but higher quality and can go up to 60Hz. Still looking for a source myself because most plates cap at 30Hz. Quality also has to be good as your weight may reduce the efficacy of the machine. Your body weight and composition may also affect the way the vibrations reach upwards as like the studies I linked, vibrations reaching up to the head was still achievable but varried. Same with the pelvis study where they had to switch positions for increased absorbption

It wont cause excessive bone growth, it just aids bone growth alot and increased bone density. It also improves gym recovery, mental performance and alleviated some neurological problems so it could improve deep sleep potentially?

View attachment 30662

Something like this but higher quality and can go up to 60Hz. Still looking for a source myself because most plates cap at 30Hz. Quality also has to be good as your weight may reduce the efficacy of the machine. Your body weight and composition may also affect the way the vibrations reach upwards as like the studies I linked, vibrations reaching up to the head was still achievable but varried. Same with the pelvis study where they had to switch positions for increased absorbption

It wont cause excessive bone growth, it just aids bone growth alot and increased bone density.
people want custom bone growth. For instance if they have a wide face with a recessed mandible they want a mandible to get forward more, while not also making their face wider. they do not want to just have random ogre bone growth

It also improves gym recovery, mental performance and alleviated some neurological problems so it could improve deep sleep potentially?
proof or just advertising claims?

people want custom bone growth. For instance if they have a wide face with a recessed mandible they want a mandible to get forward more, while not also making their face wider. they do not want to just have random ogre bone growth
Customized bones growth requires electrical stimulation, this guide was meant to aid bone growth and a myriad of other benefits.
proof or just advertising claims?
They found positive results in the multiple studies I linked