Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

⭐️ REAL LIFE TRANSFORMATIONS⭐️

Lexanie

Angel Lexanie
Some examples of different people and how mewing helped them ascend,

source: jawpotential on TikTok

Keep going.

Lift the maxilla

Train your jaw

Eat right, think right be right and you will look right.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpeg
    IMG_0109.jpeg
    547.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0087.jpeg
    IMG_0087.jpeg
    560.7 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0088.jpeg
    IMG_0088.jpeg
    419.9 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_0089.jpeg
    IMG_0089.jpeg
    444.4 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0090.jpeg
    IMG_0090.jpeg
    796.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0091.jpeg
    IMG_0091.jpeg
    612.9 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0093.jpeg
    IMG_0093.jpeg
    542.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0094.jpeg
    IMG_0094.jpeg
    489.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0095.jpeg
    IMG_0095.jpeg
    483.8 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_0096.png
    IMG_0096.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    435.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    674.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0101.jpeg
    IMG_0101.jpeg
    356.1 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0102.jpeg
    IMG_0102.jpeg
    623.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_0104.jpeg
    IMG_0104.jpeg
    438.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0103.jpeg
    IMG_0103.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0105.jpeg
    IMG_0105.jpeg
    508.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0110.jpeg
    IMG_0110.jpeg
    425.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ngl I feel like mewing descends you. 💀 To each their own tho. Lol I swear I'm not a hater I'm just saying I could see how the befores could be better
Uhhhh tell them that and imagine what they would say lol, this doesn’t even make sense tbh idk where ur head is at but this reply kinda just dumb

IMO I think it’s unattractive to flex relationships on a forum like this, not good for aura
Just weird tbh… slim white girl??? 😭💀
You and I both know this subhuman is living the life of his dreams. She is young pretty white foid that doesn't look trashy and he is fucking her despite looking like a broke sewet rat while his brothers back home in Pakistan are starving to death working in smelly sweatshops, fighting for scraps of bread and water and getting eaten by tigers. Lmao.

You and I both know this subhuman is living the life of his dreams. She is young pretty white foid that doesn't look trashy and he is fucking her while looking like a broke rat and his brothers back home in Pakistan are starving to death working in smelly sweatshops, fighting for scraps of bread and water and getting eaten by tigers. Lmao.
Yea so carnal, but thats why many women evolved to sense vibe and are super intuitive. Because energy is everything. not some selfish game of objective gain trophy flex, lots of men really think like that 💀

Pretty sure I saw some of these pics as surgey before/afters lol

Also, I can literally see the jaw implants in some of them. Maybe not apparent to normies, but that’s just too obvious to me tbh

There is nothing bad about mewing, only good, so you should do it, but these are questionable

Pretty sure I saw some of these pics as surgey before/afters lol

Also, I can literally see the jaw implants in some of them. Maybe not apparent to normies, but that’s just too obvious to me tbh

There is nothing bad about mewing, only good, so you should do it, but these are questionable
None of these are jaw implants, you think these people could all just casually afford jaw implants 😭

None of these are jaw implants, you think these people could all just casually afford jaw implants 😭
if you think this is all natural... then youre genuinely cooked
most of these people did orthodontic procedures, puberty/hormones, leaned down, frauded, and surgery

most of these people did orthodontic procedures, puberty/hormones, leaned down, frauded, and surgery
Why are you here if you don’t know that mewing works like seriously

Literally doing it rn and have been for 5 years, why are you on this forum if you don’t know how mewing is life changing
I’m on this forum because I know for a fact mewing does nothing, jaw development is related to mostly nutrients and in some cases posture

Just want to show the n*****s her that some men get everything they ever wanted without even trying.
😂???

why would people sign up on a forum if all they needed to ascend was mewing? theres obviously so much more

posture is #1
whyd you start disliking shit on my wall
those other people didnt even do anything to you
and i posted a gif of a baby
n***a
and yes posture is important i wont deny it but its not a cure

You have no transformation to show and you’re a hater I’m sorry you’ve done nothing with your physical appearance from what I haven’t seen
He’s a kpop maxxed changlite who’s worked on his appeal and face can’t say the same for u

He’s a kpop maxxed changlite who’s worked on his appeal and face can’t say the same for u
Idk who you are and + the end of the day mewing works, no little petty argument between randoms on forums about stuff they barely believe in can change that fact

Prove that it hasn’t been proven
Fixing your posture will do nothing for bone development . Development of bones needs food and nutrients to grow so therefore it is related to nutrition rather than changing your posture. Bones are everything and if you have bones you can just close your mouth and breathe normally. I’ve seen people who are recessed that don’t mouth breathe ever it’s clearly not the cause

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 4
damiankater Off-Topic 2
High-Tier Rice Off-Topic 6
Clone Ratings 9