Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

⭐️ REAL LIFE TRANSFORMATIONS⭐️

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Fixing your posture will do nothing for bone development . Development of bones needs food and nutrients to grow so therefore it is related to nutrition rather than changing your posture. Bones are everything and if you have bones you can just close your mouth and breathe normally. I’ve seen people who are recessed that don’t mouth breathe ever it’s clearly not the cause
FIXING YOUR POSTURE WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOUR BONE DEVELOPMENT LMAOOO I’m not even reading the rest of ts, here’s a selfie for you to hate on tho

Attachments

• IMG_8837.jpeg
    IMG_8837.jpeg
    656.2 KB · Views: 6
FIXING YOUR POSTURE WILL DO NOTHING FOR YOUR BONE DEVELOPMENT LMAOOO I’m not even reading the rest of ts, here’s a selfie for you to hate on tho
Explain how posture will magically improve your bones which are created from FOOD

I will admit you are funny but you need to do more research. I suggest reading some Aajonus Vonderplanitz he has good health advice
Also I’m healing something that has been “incurable” so please. You literally said posture doesn’t shape bone development I think your prefrontal cortex hasn’t developed yet tbh

Also I’m healing something that has been “incurable” so please. You literally said posture doesn’t shape bone development I think your prefrontal cortex hasn’t developed yet tbh
Obviously if you have your neck in the sand like a fucking ostrich it will affect your development. However your posture and bone structure and potential growth is set in childhood. “Mewing” after that will do nothing

Obviously if you have your neck in the sand like a fucking ostrich it will affect your development. However your posture and bone structure and potential growth is set in childhood. “Mewing” after that will do nothing

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpeg
    IMG_0129.jpeg
    644.2 KB · Views: 6
Cope, and your profile pic is accurate
Ok since I can’t respond to the photo, first off I don’t disrespect women and you can ask female users on here. If I do disrespect it’s a user it’s on their beliefs rather than their gender

It’s always impossible till someone proves it’s not, there’s people who can levitate and quantum heal ailments and you think something as simple and effective as tounge posture won’t effect your physical structure, wake up fr 😂

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpeg
    IMG_0133.jpeg
    430.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0132.jpeg
    IMG_0132.jpeg
    429.5 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0130.jpeg
    IMG_0130.jpeg
    649.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0131.jpeg
    IMG_0131.jpeg
    587.9 KB · Views: 5
I don’t glaze others and I have explained to you why mewing doesn’t work. Food in modern day has significantly less nutrients than the past, and that is one of the many factors leading to worse jaws

It’s always impossible till someone proves it’s not, there’s people who can levitate and quantum heal ailments and you think something as simple and effective as tounge posture won’t effect your physical structure, wake up fr 😂
Literally just weight loss, angle changes, and top guy went on roids/surgery

the blood will be on ur hands lil bruh
I don’t glaze others and I have explained to you why mewing doesn’t work. Food in modern day has significantly less nutrients than the past, and that is one of the many factors leading to worse jaws
no yea Whitepill mewing doesn’t work at alllll you’re so right I’m sorry I was just being DELULUUUUUU 🤭🤭🤭

Food nowadays is easier to eat leading us to have weaker jaw muscles but you didn’t know that, now u do tho!

Food nowadays is easier to eat leading us to have weaker jaw muscles but you didn’t know that, now u do tho!
Nice straw man, clearly jaw muscles play some role but
Over chewing won’t fix the issue either. It’s a good diet of good foods or death

While good posture is important for overall musculoskeletal health, it primarily affects how forces are distributed on the bones, not necessarily the bone density itself. Maintaining proper alignment can help prevent excessive strain on joints and spine, which can be beneficial for bone health over time.
So, your mewing/posture crap is good for bone health at best. Jaw development and good bones/jaws are made from nutrients.
The building blocks of bones come from nutrients like calcium, vitamin D, phosphorus, and protein, which are obtained through diet. Without sufficient intake of these nutrients, bone development will be compromised, leading to weak bones.

While good posture is important for overall musculoskeletal health, it primarily affects how forces are distributed on the bones, not necessarily the bone density itself. Maintaining proper alignment can help prevent excessive strain on joints and spine, which can be beneficial for bone health over time.
So, your mewing/posture crap is good for bone health at best. Jaw development and good bones/jaws are made from nutrients.
The building blocks of bones come from nutrients like calcium, vitamin D, phosphorus, and protein, which are obtained through diet. Without sufficient intake of these nutrients, bone development will be compromised, leading to weak bones.
Since you cant believe in mewing I bet it’s pretty hard for you to believe in god and the spiritual/energetic part of life huh

also too much paragraph, just looksmaxxing bro

Attachments

• IMG_0108.jpeg
    IMG_0108.jpeg
    564.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0099.jpeg
    IMG_0099.jpeg
    901.4 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9080.jpeg
    IMG_9080.jpeg
    113.4 KB · Views: 2
?
I believe in God, how does mewing and God relate.
Nice ad hominem
We are made in the image of god, we have latent supernatural abilities that have been hidden from us for long time, there’s a divine technology within us that were still understanding. Things like telepathy, quantum healing, remote viewing. People have healed blindness, deafness and paralyzed-ness, and tumors in quantum Time. All sorts of stuff just through potent annd consistent energy work, but you think you canr improve your facial development through mewing, you have to understand that sound dumb to me and that youre barking up a tree.

We are made in the image of god
Agreed, so he made us perfect th way we are and we have no need to “mew”
, we have latent supernatural abilities that have been hidden from us for long time, there’s a divine technology within us that were still understanding
Idk about allat but sure
. Things like telepathy, quantum healing, remote viewing. People have healed blindness, deafness and paralyzed-ness, and tumors in quantum Time.
And where is the proof for this and how have they done this?
All sorts of stuff just through potent annd consistent energy work, but you think you canr improve your facial development through mewing,
I think you can improve it by getting more nutrients
you have to understand that sound dumb to me and that youre barking up a tree.
You are ridiculous

<no evidence
Case closed. You lack reading comprehension and shouldn’t be allowed to speak on human development and biochemistry @Zodiac @sigma @ripskeem
Case isnt closed it’s time for you to DYOR and learn about quantum healing and energy work I pray this seed awakens a power within you. An understanding that allows you to transcend the physical. That’s what divine ascension is about. That’s what finding your inner light is, that’s what looksmaxxing is really about, ascending from the inside out takes more than you get posture, it also takes being a genuine great aura having being

Agreed, so he made us perfect th way we are and we have no need to “mew”

Idk about allat but sure

And where is the proof for this and how have they done this?

I think you can improve it by getting more nutrients

You are ridiculous
Bro I’m not the scientist that’s here to prove it to you, I’m the example of someone who has found their inner light and transcended their looks, learn life and figure it out, knock and it shall be opened to you, seek and you shall find. If there’s a question there’s an answer damn

Case isnt closed it’s time for you to DYOR and learn about quantum healing and energy work I pray this seed awakens a power within you. An understanding that allows you to transcend the physical. That’s what divine ascension is about. That’s what finding your inner light is, that’s what looksmaxxing is really about, ascending from the inside out takes more than you get posture, it also takes being a genuine great aura having being
I’ve done my own research, you clearly haven’t and reference TikTok slideshows.
If you are just an elaborate troll than you do you but i don’t take you serious for a second

I’ve done my own research, you clearly haven’t and reference TikTok slideshows.
If you are just an elaborate troll than you do you but i don’t take you serious for a second
vice verse 😈

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 4
damiankater Off-Topic 2
High-Tier Rice Off-Topic 6
Clone Ratings 9