Join 30,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

⭐️ REAL LIFE TRANSFORMATIONS⭐️

We are made in the image of god, we have latent supernatural abilities that have been hidden from us for long time, there’s a divine technology within us that were still understanding. Things like telepathy, quantum healing, remote viewing. People have healed blindness, deafness and paralyzed-ness, and tumors in quantum Time. All sorts of stuff just through potent annd consistent energy work, but you think you canr improve your facial development through mewing, you have to understand that sound dumb to me and that youre barking up a tree.
View attachment 1180503.MP4

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
people are doing the impossible with their bodies now that we know that we can change from the inside out, I can’t stress it enough, but soon y’all going to hear about it. Major breakthroughs in energy work, like I said people are curing blindness just through meditation

people are doing the impossible with their bodies now that we know that we can change from the inside out, I can’t stress it enough, but soon y’all going to hear about it. Major breakthroughs in energy work, like I said people are curing blindness just through meditation
And spreding misinformation about how mewing doesn’t change your face is sad, there’s people here that are here to change and beautify, it's called ascending for a reason, it’s happening from the inside out, from head to toe. The tounge supports the head, eyes, face,

everyone looks differently no one’s going to fit a standard mold, but a healthy balanced poised posture includes mewing. And also, All models mew lol, ig u wouldn’t know

Fucking over for your iq if you think any of these were from “mewing” or the other delusional methods.

Most of these are either fat loss, puberty, surgery or a mix of them combined. Literally anyone with a brain would be able to see this, but considering you posted this I’m not surprised you didn’t.

Some examples of different people and how mewing helped them ascend,

source: jawpotential on TikTok

Keep going.

Lift the maxilla

Train your jaw

Eat right, think right be right and you will look right.
I see a clear age difference between the before [on average 15 to 25 years] and the after [20 to 30 years]

Fucking over for your iq if you think any of these were from “mewing” or the other delusional methods.

Most of these are either fat loss, puberty, surgery or a mix of them combined. Literally anyone with a brain would be able to see this, but considering you posted this I’m not surprised you didn’t.
Yea you’re right, I guess it’s just over for you, time to cope, looks like you lost the genetic lottery, and since mewing is like so not real , you’re just never gonna ascend ig

Another hater with a kys symbolic pfp, TYPICAL

Yea you’re right, I guess it’s just over for you, time to cope, looks like you lost the genetic lottery
I’m not a recessed dog who needs to cope with this complete and utter slop.

Show me one study that proves mewing would have a positive effect on growth/correction in adolescences and adults.

The only thing you show is Reddit and TikTok posts, you are like a boomer from Facebook. You fail to provide any scientific reasoning whatsoever.

I’m not a recessed dog who needs to cope with this complete and utter slop.

Show me one study that proves mewing would have a positive effect on growth/correction in adolescences and adults.

The only thing you show is Reddit and TikTok posts, you are like a boomer from Facebook. You fail to provide any scientific reasoning whatsoever.
Too many words coming from an unbeliever, I’m not reading ts, go cope or something

AHAHAHAHA nice fold. I know you read every single world, you just can’t back up any of your claims.
Not backing up anything for you, my transformation is proof in itself 😍

I know u can’t, sucks to fkn SUCK 😭 go watch dr Joe dispenza and tell him that all of his research and work means nothing dingbat
> go watch another mentally ill schizo who spews verbal vomit

Like I said you cannot back anything up. All your mindless claims are false and it’s hilarious how delusional you are.

Please say that you were trolling us this whole time
Mewing is unfortunately real for haters opposed, I’m proof, I started six years ago it was really hard for me to do cause my tongue was sitting crooked in my mouth fo so long that I never knew how correct posture even felt like/ because of scoliosis and side sleeping, last two years I figured out how to place my tongue on my palate with pressure correctly, I play my soccer games nose breathing and mewing the whole time which is so challenging but so good, I mew 24/7, so now I’m really about to ascend, it’s changed so much for my face, body and overall confidence. It’s sad that you’re on a forum that’s made for mewing and looksmaxxing but you’re still blind to how impactful it really is. Ofc it takes more than posture to ascend, mindset programming is important because energy is everything and what you feed your mind reflects, and while I was working at the gym I would see so many people never fully ascending because they worked out in incorrect posture, or worse they were mouth breathing, mewing is life and now that I understand it deeply I always can see who’s doing it or not, kinda easy to spot tbh

Mewing is unfortunately real for haters opposed, I’m proof, I started six years ago it was really hard for me to do cause my tongue was sitting crooked in my mouth fo so long that I never knew how correct posture even felt like/ because of scoliosis and side sleeping, last two years I figured out how to place my tongue on my palate with pressure correctly, I play my soccer games nose breathing and mewing the whole time which is so challenging but so good, I mew 24/7, so now I’m really about to ascend, it’s changed so much for my face, body and overall confidence. It’s sad that you’re on a forum that’s made for mewing and looksmaxxing but you’re still blind to how impactful it really is. Ofc it takes more than posture to ascend, mindset programming is important because energy is everything and what you feed your mind reflects, and while I was working at the gym I would see so many people never fully ascending because they worked out in incorrect posture, or worse they were mouth breathing, mewing is life and now that I understand it deeply I always can see who’s doing it or not, kinda easy to spot tbh
How old were you when you first started mewing?

Mewing ≠ looksmaxxing btw.

> go watch another mentally ill schizo who spews verbal vomit

Like I said you cannot back anything up. All your mindless claims are false and it’s hilarious how delusional you are.
I agree me with u baby, yes you’re so right mewing is FAKE NEWS and you just kinda lost the genetic lottery 😣 it’s okay though! Women only go for personality and financial security anyways, you got this! Just WORKMAXX, it’ll make up for your poor posture I promise

I agree me with u baby, yes you’re so right mewing is FAKE NEWS and you just kinda lost the genetic lottery 😣 it’s okay though! Women only go for personality and financial security anyways, you got this! Just WORKMAXX, it’ll make up for your poor posture I promise
If you have to cope with mewing in the first place that just means you have inferior genetics. I came out of the womb with more forward growth than you could ever imagine, I’m not a subhuman like you.

If you have to cope with mewing in the first place that just means you have inferior genetics. I came out of the womb with more forward growth than you could ever imagine, I’m not a subhuman like you.
What does your forward growth get you in this world if you’re an insecure jerk who takes time out of his day to discredit people’s journeys, you can’t offend me 😭 I don’t care about what little things you have to say, I assure you, you’re barking up a tree

Why are you here

Learn life, get ur measurements right

Attachments

• IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    673.6 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0148.jpeg
    IMG_0148.jpeg
    695.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_8837.jpeg
    IMG_8837.jpeg
    656.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_8949.jpeg
    IMG_8949.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
What does your forward growth get you in this world if you’re an insecure jerk who takes time out of his day to discredit people’s journeys, you can’t offend me 😭 I don’t care about what little things you have to say, I assure you, you’re barking up a tree
How is asking for solid proof of your claims discrediting your journey or being insecure? If you don’t care about what I have to say, then why are you constantly replying to me?

Why are you here
I only joined here because I was a bored kid looking at all sides of the internet. There was some interesting concepts on here, now I just use this site occasionally.

How is asking for solid proof of your claims discrediting your journey or being insecure? If you don’t care about what I have to say, then why are you constantly replying to me?

I only joined here because I was a bored kid looking at all sides of the internet. There was some interesting concepts on here, now I just use this site occasionally.

Attachments

• IMG_0149.jpeg
    IMG_0149.jpeg
    673.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0148.jpeg
    IMG_0148.jpeg
    695.2 KB · Views: 1
your a queen and you have proven over and over again that you are a looksmaxxing genius.
i will always look up to you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ratedLTN Off-Topic 4
damiankater Off-Topic 2
High-Tier Rice Off-Topic 6
Clone Ratings 9