Join 82,000+ Looksmaxxing Members!

Register a FREE account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox.

  • DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

    This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

🔥 What’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing? 👀

Oofio

Ever
Joined
Aug 16, 2026
Messages
25
Online time
4h 40m
Reputation
35
🔥 What’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing? 👀

Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned. 🗣️

💯 I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful! ⬇️
 

Attachments

  • 1000014979.webp
    1000014979.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 10
that i needa die to boost smv
 
Mechanisms of pharmacology and basic understanding of facial anatomy
 
already understood facial aesthetics as I used to study it for commercial art reasons so using the knowledge I gained from that as well as looksmaxxing techniques and info, made it a valuable combo. mostly how certain facial features can cancel out each other like if you have a prominent nose, having big eyes can cancel it out so you'll still look attractive. or how noses are shaped, slim nose from the front with a large high bridge is seen as acceptable as well as a wide nose thats flatter/slopped. so pretty much facial harmony but imo part of looksmaxxing ideology is kinda bullshit when it comes to what is attractive for different races. ethnicity is a huge component so trying to get a feature from one thats not your own can make a person descend most of the time. another one is having one feature that doesn't fit the basic perfect face is a positive thing since your other features are seen as attractive while the outlier feature can give you individuality and uniqueness.
 
There are people in the world who are even more retarded than me.
 
🔥 What’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing? 👀

Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned. 🗣️

💯 I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful! ⬇️
How to look better
 
🔥 What’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing? 👀

Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned. 🗣️

💯 I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful! ⬇️
that i’m ugly and my life’s bad bc of it
 
To debloat face, don't cut out salt entirely, extreme sodium restriction can paradoxically worsen water retention. Instead, cut out ultra-processed foods and focus on balancing your sodium-to-potassium ratio with whole foods
 
To debloat face, don't cut out salt entirely, extreme sodium restriction can paradoxically worsen water retention. Instead, cut out ultra-processed foods and focus on balancing your sodium-to-potassium ratio with whole foods
I’m a teen boy I eat banana and salt daily tho so I think I’m ok what do you think I’ve cut out every thing processed and added sugar? I don’t get the ratio thing could you help me understand?
 
I’m a teen boy I eat banana and salt daily tho so I think I’m ok what do you think I’ve cut out every thing processed and added sugar? I don’t get the ratio thing could you help me understand?
It is notoriously hard to find an answer to this from reliable sources. The most common ratios I have seen thrown around on the internet range from anything from 2:1(potassium:sodium) to 4:1. I have even seen some claim between 4:1-8:1.

What I do know is that you probably will have a hard time to consume too much potassium. There is evidence that humans evolved to consume over 10 000 mg of potassium per day (there is some evidence that it usually was around 15 000 per day!). And some scientists/doctors claim we really evolved to handle no more than 750 mg of sodium per day. I don't know if the sodium figure is correct, but it probably was way lower than what modern humans consume. So whatever the ideal ratio is, it is probably much higher than what is generally recommended.

Also, considering that 18 000 mg of potassium from supplements have been deemed the upper tolerable limit (no such limit exists for potassium consumed from foods), it seems sensible to me to just focus on getting as much potassium as possible from ones diet, and maybe considering supplementing with some extra.
 
the community taught me a lot but looksmaxxing itself ig taught me that maybe spending extra money on copes is worth it. It helps you understand what’s cope and what is not
 
It is notoriously hard to find an answer to this from reliable sources. The most common ratios I have seen thrown around on the internet range from anything from 2:1(potassium:sodium) to 4:1. I have even seen some claim between 4:1-8:1.

What I do know is that you probably will have a hard time to consume too much potassium. There is evidence that humans evolved to consume over 10 000 mg of potassium per day (there is some evidence that it usually was around 15 000 per day!). And some scientists/doctors claim we really evolved to handle no more than 750 mg of sodium per day. I don't know if the sodium figure is correct, but it probably was way lower than what modern humans consume. So whatever the ideal ratio is, it is probably much higher than what is generally recommended.

Also, considering that 18 000 mg of potassium from supplements have been deemed the upper tolerable limit (no such limit exists for potassium consumed from foods), it seems sensible to me to just focus on getting as much potassium as possible from ones diet, and maybe considering supplementing with some extra.
I can fu##ing eat so many bannanas my max is 30
 
@The_Dark_Passenger, @rcamg, @fadedhues, @Ascending_Machine, @Seraphiel, @TonyDr, @daracel, @aesthetixx, @glamourpursuer, @Parrot123, @Epic09, @zennn, @Doomgazecel, @ecoli, @voyager_2165, @True_Fakecell, @xoxo, @Atra, @misclick, @MCgey, @Luffy, @yielded, @widepalate, @chinpilled_chuck, @disinfecting, @pauseboicarti, @rand_anon, @x4kkan, @BigDihDiddy, @Vampire4real, @Carcinogenic, @qxtki, @ldrm, @splanky, @Cleleole, @mylos, @makoto, @iletheile, @Evilemofoid, @wo1213, @benny, @Nullvex, @Nobodyreallycares, @TiredOfDances, @JDD8, @ianooS, @johan3534, @xalapa, @feminoidcel, @Enzo_9zr, @pinkunicorn, @Pinksunglasses, @Byro, @HeavyMetal, @EKate, @rintintin, @majda, @kifykify, @stupid.brunette, @Ltnlifter, @g_moneyy, @Marymary, @67_psl, @fynn, @brizi_is_jester, @qazim, @thurzdx, @Princess_Cookietune, @archangel, @Onyxae, @chudchudchud, @paul.app3all, @Hernan, @sieennnaa, @DogMaxxedOgre, @deformedLTN222, @Liece, @kittty, @Sivo, @limo8, @may2002, @Youcanalwaysimprove, @Recai, @alacrity, @Ggdlockz, @Sadistic, @M7la, @Gimme13, @Pamola, @vibed777, @Thudrink, @tfdd, @kingbaldwin, @manjaa, @Alexanderthegreat1, @Horrific, @marwillascend, @Doe_eyes, @dcurr, @HerculesJr., @Maffeus, @plasty, @achu?, @lowtiersubhuman, @Holyfntrinity, @sos, @Aaron_h, @bushlover99, @AgentFish, @Stacys_fav, @Oofio, @fsidsss, @einfühlsamefoid, @aaronbp, @zherka, @kevinguyen, @boxcarracer335, @copevictim, @tospakz, @Bram2006, @Adamlul, @TrueTeenproject, @vamp, @batluvr158, @bloom4u, @loko, @Say_yes_to_heaven, @Anon543, @jolee, @Rololongs, @rana, @Yulu, @spongebob, @CirclePants, @Alex_Winters, @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX, @ILOVELIFE, @Atticus__1, @MoNst333R
Go fuck urself
 
99% of the community doesnt do anything possible to looksmax
 
@The_Dark_Passenger, @rcamg, @fadedhues, @Ascending_Machine, @Seraphiel, @TonyDr, @daracel, @aesthetixx, @glamourpursuer, @Parrot123, @Epic09, @zennn, @Doomgazecel, @ecoli, @voyager_2165, @True_Fakecell, @xoxo, @Atra, @misclick, @MCgey, @Luffy, @yielded, @widepalate, @chinpilled_chuck, @disinfecting, @pauseboicarti, @rand_anon, @x4kkan, @BigDihDiddy, @Vampire4real, @Carcinogenic, @qxtki, @ldrm, @splanky, @Cleleole, @mylos, @makoto, @iletheile, @Evilemofoid, @wo1213, @benny, @Nullvex, @Nobodyreallycares, @TiredOfDances, @JDD8, @ianooS, @johan3534, @xalapa, @feminoidcel, @Enzo_9zr, @pinkunicorn, @Pinksunglasses, @Byro, @HeavyMetal, @EKate, @rintintin, @majda, @kifykify, @stupid.brunette, @Ltnlifter, @g_moneyy, @Marymary, @67_psl, @fynn, @brizi_is_jester, @qazim, @thurzdx, @Princess_Cookietune, @archangel, @Onyxae, @chudchudchud, @paul.app3all, @Hernan, @sieennnaa, @DogMaxxedOgre, @deformedLTN222, @Liece, @kittty, @Sivo, @limo8, @may2002, @Youcanalwaysimprove, @Recai, @alacrity, @Ggdlockz, @Sadistic, @M7la, @Gimme13, @Pamola, @vibed777, @Thudrink, @tfdd, @kingbaldwin, @manjaa, @Alexanderthegreat1, @Horrific, @marwillascend, @Doe_eyes, @dcurr, @HerculesJr., @Maffeus, @plasty, @achu?, @lowtiersubhuman, @Holyfntrinity, @sos, @Aaron_h, @bushlover99, @AgentFish, @Stacys_fav, @Oofio, @fsidsss, @einfühlsamefoid, @aaronbp, @zherka, @kevinguyen, @boxcarracer335, @copevictim, @tospakz, @Bram2006, @Adamlul, @TrueTeenproject, @vamp, @batluvr158, @bloom4u, @loko, @Say_yes_to_heaven, @Anon543, @jolee, @Rololongs, @rana, @Yulu, @spongebob, @CirclePants, @Alex_Winters, @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX, @ILOVELIFE, @Atticus__1, @MoNst333R
maybe that little things like grooming/hair can do a lot. only if ur not subhuman tho
 
how to lose weight and fix cheek bones
 
@The_Dark_Passenger, @rcamg, @fadedhues, @Ascending_Machine, @Seraphiel, @TonyDr, @daracel, @aesthetixx, @glamourpursuer, @Parrot123, @Epic09, @zennn, @Doomgazecel, @ecoli, @voyager_2165, @True_Fakecell, @xoxo, @Atra, @misclick, @MCgey, @Luffy, @yielded, @widepalate, @chinpilled_chuck, @disinfecting, @pauseboicarti, @rand_anon, @x4kkan, @BigDihDiddy, @Vampire4real, @Carcinogenic, @qxtki, @ldrm, @splanky, @Cleleole, @mylos, @makoto, @iletheile, @Evilemofoid, @wo1213, @benny, @Nullvex, @Nobodyreallycares, @TiredOfDances, @JDD8, @ianooS, @johan3534, @xalapa, @feminoidcel, @Enzo_9zr, @pinkunicorn, @Pinksunglasses, @Byro, @HeavyMetal, @EKate, @rintintin, @majda, @kifykify, @stupid.brunette, @Ltnlifter, @g_moneyy, @Marymary, @67_psl, @fynn, @brizi_is_jester, @qazim, @thurzdx, @Princess_Cookietune, @archangel, @Onyxae, @chudchudchud, @paul.app3all, @Hernan, @sieennnaa, @DogMaxxedOgre, @deformedLTN222, @Liece, @kittty, @Sivo, @limo8, @may2002, @Youcanalwaysimprove, @Recai, @alacrity, @Ggdlockz, @Sadistic, @M7la, @Gimme13, @Pamola, @vibed777, @Thudrink, @tfdd, @kingbaldwin, @manjaa, @Alexanderthegreat1, @Horrific, @marwillascend, @Doe_eyes, @dcurr, @HerculesJr., @Maffeus, @plasty, @achu?, @lowtiersubhuman, @Holyfntrinity, @sos, @Aaron_h, @bushlover99, @AgentFish, @Stacys_fav, @Oofio, @fsidsss, @einfühlsamefoid, @aaronbp, @zherka, @kevinguyen, @boxcarracer335, @copevictim, @tospakz, @Bram2006, @Adamlul, @TrueTeenproject, @vamp, @batluvr158, @bloom4u, @loko, @Say_yes_to_heaven, @Anon543, @jolee, @Rololongs, @rana, @Yulu, @spongebob, @CirclePants, @Alex_Winters, @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX, @ILOVELIFE, @Atticus__1, @MoNst333R
U dead
 
🔥 What’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing? 👀

Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned. 🗣️

💯 I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful! ⬇️
NT matters hella
 
🔥 What’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing? 👀

Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned. 🗣️

💯 I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful! ⬇️
Life is 0.1% less miserable now
 
🔥 What’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing? 👀

Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned. 🗣️

💯 I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful! ⬇️
Nothing
 
the impact that body fat% has on ur face

changed my face more than everything else combined
 
🔥 What’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing? 👀

Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned. 🗣️

💯 I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful! ⬇️
lean and health are law
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top