Oofio
Ever
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2026
- Messages
- 25
- Online time
- 4h 40m
- Reputation
- 35
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
chatgpt ass postwhy do you type like that
You didn’t like it the first time and I don’t type!why do you type like that
How to look betterWhat’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing?
Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned.
I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful!
![]()
that i’m ugly and my life’s bad bc of itWhat’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing?
Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned.
I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful!
![]()
I’m a teen boy I eat banana and salt daily tho so I think I’m ok what do you think I’ve cut out every thing processed and added sugar? I don’t get the ratio thing could you help me understand?To debloat face, don't cut out salt entirely, extreme sodium restriction can paradoxically worsen water retention. Instead, cut out ultra-processed foods and focus on balancing your sodium-to-potassium ratio with whole foods
It is notoriously hard to find an answer to this from reliable sources. The most common ratios I have seen thrown around on the internet range from anything from 2:1(potassium:sodium) to 4:1. I have even seen some claim between 4:1-8:1.I’m a teen boy I eat banana and salt daily tho so I think I’m ok what do you think I’ve cut out every thing processed and added sugar? I don’t get the ratio thing could you help me understand?
I can fu##ing eat so many bannanas my max is 30It is notoriously hard to find an answer to this from reliable sources. The most common ratios I have seen thrown around on the internet range from anything from 2:1(potassium:sodium) to 4:1. I have even seen some claim between 4:1-8:1.
What I do know is that you probably will have a hard time to consume too much potassium. There is evidence that humans evolved to consume over 10 000 mg of potassium per day (there is some evidence that it usually was around 15 000 per day!). And some scientists/doctors claim we really evolved to handle no more than 750 mg of sodium per day. I don't know if the sodium figure is correct, but it probably was way lower than what modern humans consume. So whatever the ideal ratio is, it is probably much higher than what is generally recommended.
Also, considering that 18 000 mg of potassium from supplements have been deemed the upper tolerable limit (no such limit exists for potassium consumed from foods), it seems sensible to me to just focus on getting as much potassium as possible from ones diet, and maybe considering supplementing with some extra.
Go fuck urself@The_Dark_Passenger, @rcamg, @fadedhues, @Ascending_Machine, @Seraphiel, @TonyDr, @daracel, @aesthetixx, @glamourpursuer, @Parrot123, @Epic09, @zennn, @Doomgazecel, @ecoli, @voyager_2165, @True_Fakecell, @xoxo, @Atra, @misclick, @MCgey, @Luffy, @yielded, @widepalate, @chinpilled_chuck, @disinfecting, @pauseboicarti, @rand_anon, @x4kkan, @BigDihDiddy, @Vampire4real, @Carcinogenic, @qxtki, @ldrm, @splanky, @Cleleole, @mylos, @makoto, @iletheile, @Evilemofoid, @wo1213, @benny, @Nullvex, @Nobodyreallycares, @TiredOfDances, @JDD8, @ianooS, @johan3534, @xalapa, @feminoidcel, @Enzo_9zr, @pinkunicorn, @Pinksunglasses, @Byro, @HeavyMetal, @EKate, @rintintin, @majda, @kifykify, @stupid.brunette, @Ltnlifter, @g_moneyy, @Marymary, @67_psl, @fynn, @brizi_is_jester, @qazim, @thurzdx, @Princess_Cookietune, @archangel, @Onyxae, @chudchudchud, @paul.app3all, @Hernan, @sieennnaa, @DogMaxxedOgre, @deformedLTN222, @Liece, @kittty, @Sivo, @limo8, @may2002, @Youcanalwaysimprove, @Recai, @alacrity, @Ggdlockz, @Sadistic, @M7la, @Gimme13, @Pamola, @vibed777, @Thudrink, @tfdd, @kingbaldwin, @manjaa, @Alexanderthegreat1, @Horrific, @marwillascend, @Doe_eyes, @dcurr, @HerculesJr., @Maffeus, @plasty, @achu?, @lowtiersubhuman, @Holyfntrinity, @sos, @Aaron_h, @bushlover99, @AgentFish, @Stacys_fav, @Oofio, @fsidsss, @einfühlsamefoid, @aaronbp, @zherka, @kevinguyen, @boxcarracer335, @copevictim, @tospakz, @Bram2006, @Adamlul, @TrueTeenproject, @vamp, @batluvr158, @bloom4u, @loko, @Say_yes_to_heaven, @Anon543, @jolee, @Rololongs, @rana, @Yulu, @spongebob, @CirclePants, @Alex_Winters, @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX, @ILOVELIFE, @Atticus__1, @MoNst333R
maybe that little things like grooming/hair can do a lot. only if ur not subhuman tho@The_Dark_Passenger, @rcamg, @fadedhues, @Ascending_Machine, @Seraphiel, @TonyDr, @daracel, @aesthetixx, @glamourpursuer, @Parrot123, @Epic09, @zennn, @Doomgazecel, @ecoli, @voyager_2165, @True_Fakecell, @xoxo, @Atra, @misclick, @MCgey, @Luffy, @yielded, @widepalate, @chinpilled_chuck, @disinfecting, @pauseboicarti, @rand_anon, @x4kkan, @BigDihDiddy, @Vampire4real, @Carcinogenic, @qxtki, @ldrm, @splanky, @Cleleole, @mylos, @makoto, @iletheile, @Evilemofoid, @wo1213, @benny, @Nullvex, @Nobodyreallycares, @TiredOfDances, @JDD8, @ianooS, @johan3534, @xalapa, @feminoidcel, @Enzo_9zr, @pinkunicorn, @Pinksunglasses, @Byro, @HeavyMetal, @EKate, @rintintin, @majda, @kifykify, @stupid.brunette, @Ltnlifter, @g_moneyy, @Marymary, @67_psl, @fynn, @brizi_is_jester, @qazim, @thurzdx, @Princess_Cookietune, @archangel, @Onyxae, @chudchudchud, @paul.app3all, @Hernan, @sieennnaa, @DogMaxxedOgre, @deformedLTN222, @Liece, @kittty, @Sivo, @limo8, @may2002, @Youcanalwaysimprove, @Recai, @alacrity, @Ggdlockz, @Sadistic, @M7la, @Gimme13, @Pamola, @vibed777, @Thudrink, @tfdd, @kingbaldwin, @manjaa, @Alexanderthegreat1, @Horrific, @marwillascend, @Doe_eyes, @dcurr, @HerculesJr., @Maffeus, @plasty, @achu?, @lowtiersubhuman, @Holyfntrinity, @sos, @Aaron_h, @bushlover99, @AgentFish, @Stacys_fav, @Oofio, @fsidsss, @einfühlsamefoid, @aaronbp, @zherka, @kevinguyen, @boxcarracer335, @copevictim, @tospakz, @Bram2006, @Adamlul, @TrueTeenproject, @vamp, @batluvr158, @bloom4u, @loko, @Say_yes_to_heaven, @Anon543, @jolee, @Rololongs, @rana, @Yulu, @spongebob, @CirclePants, @Alex_Winters, @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX, @ILOVELIFE, @Atticus__1, @MoNst333R
U dead@The_Dark_Passenger, @rcamg, @fadedhues, @Ascending_Machine, @Seraphiel, @TonyDr, @daracel, @aesthetixx, @glamourpursuer, @Parrot123, @Epic09, @zennn, @Doomgazecel, @ecoli, @voyager_2165, @True_Fakecell, @xoxo, @Atra, @misclick, @MCgey, @Luffy, @yielded, @widepalate, @chinpilled_chuck, @disinfecting, @pauseboicarti, @rand_anon, @x4kkan, @BigDihDiddy, @Vampire4real, @Carcinogenic, @qxtki, @ldrm, @splanky, @Cleleole, @mylos, @makoto, @iletheile, @Evilemofoid, @wo1213, @benny, @Nullvex, @Nobodyreallycares, @TiredOfDances, @JDD8, @ianooS, @johan3534, @xalapa, @feminoidcel, @Enzo_9zr, @pinkunicorn, @Pinksunglasses, @Byro, @HeavyMetal, @EKate, @rintintin, @majda, @kifykify, @stupid.brunette, @Ltnlifter, @g_moneyy, @Marymary, @67_psl, @fynn, @brizi_is_jester, @qazim, @thurzdx, @Princess_Cookietune, @archangel, @Onyxae, @chudchudchud, @paul.app3all, @Hernan, @sieennnaa, @DogMaxxedOgre, @deformedLTN222, @Liece, @kittty, @Sivo, @limo8, @may2002, @Youcanalwaysimprove, @Recai, @alacrity, @Ggdlockz, @Sadistic, @M7la, @Gimme13, @Pamola, @vibed777, @Thudrink, @tfdd, @kingbaldwin, @manjaa, @Alexanderthegreat1, @Horrific, @marwillascend, @Doe_eyes, @dcurr, @HerculesJr., @Maffeus, @plasty, @achu?, @lowtiersubhuman, @Holyfntrinity, @sos, @Aaron_h, @bushlover99, @AgentFish, @Stacys_fav, @Oofio, @fsidsss, @einfühlsamefoid, @aaronbp, @zherka, @kevinguyen, @boxcarracer335, @copevictim, @tospakz, @Bram2006, @Adamlul, @TrueTeenproject, @vamp, @batluvr158, @bloom4u, @loko, @Say_yes_to_heaven, @Anon543, @jolee, @Rololongs, @rana, @Yulu, @spongebob, @CirclePants, @Alex_Winters, @Xx_Sh4tteredHe4rt_xX, @ILOVELIFE, @Atticus__1, @MoNst333R
NT matters hellaWhat’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing?
Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned.
I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful!
![]()
Life is 0.1% less miserable nowWhat’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing?
Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned.
I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful!
![]()
NothingWhat’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing?
Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned.
I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful!
![]()
lean and health are lawWhat’s the BIGGEST thing you’ve learned from looksmaxing?
Tell me EVERYTHING—tips, mistakes, advice, discoveries, anything you’ve learned.
I’ll give a FREE LIKE to your comment if you share something useful!
![]()