Vastu07
Ākāśa Bhārgava [ The LTN बौद्ध]
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2026
- Messages
- 48
- Online time
- 12h 43m
- Reputation
- 34
- Location
- India
- Guild
- Fraud and Gray
I have a prominent bump on the left side of my nose
I think it is located around the upper lateral cartilage / nasal bone area but I don't know what exactly is it. It feels hard, but I think it may have cartilage-like behavior. There are many possibilities right? Like old nasal-bone displacement from trauma, cause my sister beat me so hard when I was 7
. My left nose was bleeding for hours and I was at docter clinic for an entire day or maybe it's a deviated septum or simply asymmetric nasal cartilage, or the worst possible situation the combination of either of them.
I'm broke and can't afford surgery for now. What should I do
?? It could cost around ₹35k - ₹70k wtf
I'm broke and can't afford surgery for now. What should I do
Last edited: