Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News 90 day full nights rest challenge

N

Neo

The objective of this is too sleep 12hrs a day at night. You don't have to do this in one go you can sleep 10 hours at night and have a 2 hour rest in the day for example. If sleep stimulates HGH then sleeping this long should increase your HGH dramatically.

I'm planning on shutting all eletronics at 7pm and go to bed at 8pm to wake up at 8am

The objective of this is too sleep 12hrs a day at night. You don't have to do this in one go you can sleep 10 hours at night and have a 2 hour rest in the day for example. If sleep stimulates HGH then sleeping this long should increase your HGH dramatically.

I'm planning on shutting all eletronics at 7pm and go to bed at 8pm to wake up at 8am

sounds like an useless cope, our body is designed to sleep 7-8 hours

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
sounds like an useless cope, our body is designed to sleep 7-8 hours
if ur your still gong through puberty your designed to do more. Doing this challenge reclaims sleep debt from under sleeping. This something would benefit me even if it's not for everyone.

Back