Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Discussion 900 calorie limit.

Kazicz

IM!B4TM4N
My cal limit today is 900, and I’ve already had 463. I wanted to ask what you guys think I should do with the rest of my limit today; my mom got me cheese strings and I think we have some downstairs, yet I’m worried about being hungry later and overeating. I knew I shouldn’t have had banana milk.

donsa would have loved you

starve maxxing

please give us context, how heavy are you, what are your goals, and how long are you doing this for. 900 calories per day is not enough to keep you alive for an extended period of time man

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
please give us context, how heavy are you, what are your goals, and how long are you doing this for. 900 calories per day is not enough to keep you alive for an extended period of time man

178 cm, 65 kg. My daily intake isn’t 900 I’m doing a diet and it varies between 700-1150. My goal is to just lose weight I suppose.

178 cm, 65 kg. My daily intake isn’t 900 I’m doing a diet and it varies between 700-1150. My goal is to just lose weight I suppose.
go to the gym and go on a real cut

There are no gyms around where I live.
do push-ups and sprint, starve maxxing is not a weight loss plan and in fact will mess up your metabolic rate, you’ll never be able to keep the weight off

do push-ups and sprint, starve maxxing is not a weight loss plan and in fact will mess up your metabolic rate, you’ll never be able to keep the weight off
I already have a plan, I’ll be fine.

I already have a plan, I’ll be fine.
go in a deficit of 200-300 calories and work out

i’m telling you man

you can do whatever you want though

go in a deficit of 200-300 calories and work out

i’m telling you man

you can do whatever you want though
I don’t plan to do anything extreme long term, I’ve learnt from past experience it tends to backfire. 900-1200 has seemed to be safe as to now.

Although, after a while I plan to steadily increase my intake to normal, stay there for a while, and then go back to restricting.