Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

How to do a calorie deficit?

Hi 13 and im trying to lose weight and i dont know how to Make a calorie deficit

brother don´t let those faggots confuse you. The ideal body fat for teenage boys is around 10-20%. There are plenty of studies that show that like for example this one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18245513/.
The Human Growth Hormone and IGF-1, which are essential for puberty won´t be released as much when you have high body fat.
But this is nothing you need to be concerned about, so yes definitely try to aim for a bodyfat between 10-20%.

For you to lose weight you need to burn more calories and consume fewer calories. Here are a few steps for you on how to accomplish that:

1. Start moving more. Simply move more in your everyday life. Go for walks, meet with friends and do some sports it doesn´t matter. Be more active!
2. eat less food. You don´t need to stress about this when you are only 13, but simply cut out junk food, eat healthy and stop eating when your about 80% full already
3. start a sport whether it´s bodyweight training or football, basketball it doesn´t matter as well. You need to workout consistently and you´ll burn more calories
4. And a special tip: start sprinting! It increases the Growth Hormone by three or fourfold. The Human Growth hormone is magical. It makes you taller, builds you muscle and burns fat.
When sprinting it doesn´t matter how fast you are, but simply how much effort you put into it. You need to really reach failure until your body feels tired and almost sick. That´s when you know youre doing it right.
My routine when sprinting is:
20-30 seconds sprinting all out
90-120 seconds rest
and then start it all over again. Do it about 5-10 times

And if your already betwenn 10-20% bodyfat cutting weight is not necessary. And never go under 10% bodyfat in youre young age. That can be very dangerous.

Good luck bro :barrett:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
For you to lose weight you need to burn more calories and consume fewer calories. Here are a few steps for you on how to accomplish that:

1. Start moving more. Simply move more in your everyday life. Go for walks, meet with friends and do some sports it doesn´t matter. Be more active!
2. eat less food. You don´t need to stress about this when you are only 13, but simply cut out junk food, eat healthy and stop eating when your about 80% full already
3. start a sport whether it´s bodyweight training or football, basketball it doesn´t matter as well. You need to workout consistently and you´ll burn more calories
4. And a special tip: start sprinting! It increases the Growth Hormone by three or fourfold. The Human Growth hormone is magical. It makes you taller, builds you muscle and burns fat.
When sprinting it doesn´t matter how fast you are, but simply how much effort you put into it. You need to really reach failure until your body feels tired and almost sick. That´s when you know youre doing it right.
My routine when sprinting is:
20-30 seconds sprinting all out
90-120 seconds rest
and then start it all over again. Do it about 5-10 times

And if your already betwenn 10-20% bodyfat cutting weight is not necessary. And never go under 10% bodyfat in youre young age. That can be very dangerous.

Good luck bro :barrett:
Can i sprint every day?

brother don´t let those faggots confuse you. The ideal body fat for teenage boys is around 10-20%. There are plenty of studies that show that like for example this one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18245513/.
The Human Growth Hormone and IGF-1, which are essential for puberty won´t be released as much when you have high body fat.
But this is nothing you need to be concerned about, so yes definitely try to aim for a bodyfat between 10-20%.
but i was high asf body fat and i grew from 5’6 to 6’1 in 2 years?

Good genetics brother, trust me you would have grown to 6´2 or 6´3+ when you were not as fat

how is it good genetics if my mum is 5’5 and my dad is 5’8??? i was expected to reach 5’10 at my full adult height but i’m 6’1 and still growing. btw do you know any ways i could possibly reach 6’3? i was a very late puberty kid and i just had an insane increase of testosterone because i changed my lifestyle.

that´s lucky for you but genetics not only means how tall your parents were, but what height genetics you have inherited. And you got good height genetics as it seems. How old are you bro?

that´s lucky for you but genetics not only means how tall your parents were, but what height genetics you have inherited. And you got good height genetics as it seems. How old are you bro?
17, i hit puberty SO late and i thought i would be super short, i think i got the genetics from my grandmother as she was 5’10 and her grandad was 6’6 in a time when the average height was 5’7, sorry for the late reply )

yeah no problem. You probably wont grow massive amounts anymore, but you defenitely increase your height by a few inches naturally, by following a few steps:

1. sleep 8+ a day
2. don´t eat any food 2-3 hours before you go to sleep
3. start exercising about 3 times a week. you can hit the gym or do calisthenics
4. eat healthy nutritional food (watch some youtube videos about a healthy diet that maxximises growth)
just live a healthy lifestyle to maximize the human growth hormone, which is responsible for your growth.

5. special tipp start sprinting: it increases human growth hormone by three or fourfold if you sprint correctly. It isn´t important how fast you are, but rather how much effort you put into it and how close to failure you can come
my routine is:
20-30 seconds all-out sprinting
90-120 seconds rest
and repeat this process 8-10 times for maximum results. And this one workout do 2-3 times a week

Back