Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Advice on becoming a man from a boy?

IvetteApostol

I'm in my early 20s, and I look like a kid, people keep telling me and thinking I am 16 years old and like I am some sort of boy, they don't take my seriously. I look hella young, and I don't know if it's because of growth hormone deficiencies (I do have MK677 and might take it for this issue if I am indeed deficient), or maybe I'm too skinny? or low testosterone?

I am horny though and fap a lot, so I don't think it's test issues.

I am looking on bulking and reaching a greater weight. I am 5'8 and around 130 lbs, which is pretty light. My goal is 150 lbs, and I bought some mass gainer on amazon, so I hope it works?

What are your advice? I am scared of getting mogged by a bigger dude and he takes my GF away.

I don't care much about muscles, I just want to get big instead of looking like a skeleton.

I'm in my early 20s, and I look like a kid, people keep telling me and thinking I am 16 years old and like I am some sort of boy, they don't take my seriously. I look hella young, and I don't know if it's because of growth hormone deficiencies (I do have MK677 and might take it for this issue if I am indeed deficient), or maybe I'm too skinny? or low testosterone?

I am looking on bulking and reaching a greater weight. I am 5'8 and around 130 lbs, which is pretty light. My goal is 150 lbs, and I bought some mass gainer on amazon, so I hope it works?

What are your advice? I am scared of getting mogged by a bigger dude and he takes my GF away.

I don't care much about muscles, I just want to get big instead of looking like a skeleton.
You should start dressing like a man by trading out sweatpants with jeans, graphic tees with regular shirts, and sweatshirts with a leather jacket; lastly, your sneakers for boots

Instead of mass gainer just eat more food. It can be fast food; eat anything, it is almost the same as mass gainer. Mass gainer is loaded with crap likewise.

you're a f*****g loser

You should start dressing like a man by trading out sweatpants with jeans, graphic tees with regular shirts, and sweatshirts with a leather jacket; lastly, your sneakers for boots
Ur body clone has been found

probably you have so much testosterone that it is turning into estrogen and your bones fused.

if u have not much testosterone receptors then even a little bit of testosterone will turn into estrogen

if ur bones fused there is nothing that can be done, if you have a GF you should be happy then, you won't turn into a masculine incel ogre like this masculinity chart: https://looksmax.org/threads/male-archetypes-spectrum.546560/

on youtube i see a lot of feminine men that have hot girlfriends, i am unsure if its because they are feminine or just because they are successful and upper class.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Ratings 13
jaw Ratings 9
DarkAscender Ratings 14
brodykez Ratings 13