Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Am I done growing??

1NS3CURE.

I started going through puberty at 11 years old. From 11-12, I grew four inches. From 12-13, I grew 1 inch. From 13-14 (currently am 14), I have not grown much (maybe like 1 or 2 cm). My father is in the 5'6 to 5'8 range, and my mother is 5'4. I am currently 5'5, but am not seeing growth for sh*t. Any advice??

You will grow more , you're still 14

Dejar de crecer a esa edad es imposible, el que estés dejando de crecer exponencialmente se deben a 3 factores
sueño
apetito
Energía

Dejar de crecer a esa edad es imposible, el que estés dejando de crecer exponencialmente se deben a 3 factores
sueño
apetito
Energía
Γαμήσου, δεν ανοίγω μεταφραστή

I started going through puberty at 11 years old. From 11-12, I grew four inches. From 12-13, I grew 1 inch. From 13-14 (currently am 14), I have not grown much (maybe like 1 or 2 cm). My father is in the 5'6 to 5'8 range, and my mother is 5'4. I am currently 5'5, but am not seeing growth for sh*t. Any advice??
I understand the anons saying you’ll keep growing, but my growth pattern was exactly like yours and I have been stuck in the height I was in at age 14. Just be more vigilant, my growth plates closed at 15 I think, everyone is different and needs to adapt likewise.

Back