Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

News Ancient Cosmetics ??

Alr but can we agree that its insane that the Egyptians were so advanced?
its difficult to comprehend at times, but human intelligence has not changed that much since civilizations began (selective pressure was lower and other events for genetic variability and an increase in intelligence did not happen anymore bc of gene flow and more advanced to survive disasters). idk why but a lot of people in my history class act like people in the past were stupid. just because they didnt know the same things as us did not mean they did not have the capacity to. Egypt was a peak civilization, so it could easily foster learning centers, allowing for the experimentation and creating of better medical treatments, as you mentioned cosmetic procedures. so while it does seem crazy, it really is not that insane 😭

its difficult to comprehend at times, but human intelligence has not changed that much since civilizations began (selective pressure was lower and other events for genetic variability and an increase in intelligence did not happen anymore bc of gene flow and more advanced to survive disasters). idk why but a lot of people in my history class act like people in the past were stupid. just because they didnt know the same things as us did not mean they did not have the capacity to. Egypt was a peak civilization, so it could easily foster learning centers, allowing for the experimentation and creating of better medical treatments, as you mentioned cosmetic procedures. so while it does seem crazy, it really is not that insane 😭
breast augmentation is what caught me off guard more tbh

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Its not insane but It actually kinda is tho because they did not have the tech to create and do some of the things they did. I understand the amount of time they had to create but.. other than that theres def some room for an alien conspiracy. The drawings/carvings and creations depict things that only time travelers or aliens would know abt or have access to

Its not insane but It actually kinda is tho because they did not have the tech to create and do some of the things they did. I understand the amount of time they had to create but.. other than that theres def some room for an alien conspiracy. The drawings/carvings and creations depict things that only time travelers or aliens would know abt or have access to
? like what

? like what
Drawings of people FaceTiming and using modern technology have been confirmed as-well as planes and such. Planes arent that impressive imo because any monkey can draw a bird but the detail is insaneIMG_3023.jpeg it appears to be a ufo(kinda looks like its dropping something off), modern yacht , a helicopter flying behind a ground station, a mosquito probably referencing some sort of impending disease or “virus”(coronavirus?), and a bunch of stuff i dont understand.IMG_3026.jpeg IMG_3025.jpegThis last one looks like multiple people waiting for a signal on their “ipads” but i think they may be books

Attachments

• IMG_3023.jpeg
    IMG_3023.jpeg
    27.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Drawings of people FaceTiming and using modern technology have been confirmed as-well as planes and such. Planes arent that impressive imo because any monkey can draw a bird but the detail is insaneView attachment 30278 it appears to be a ufo(kinda looks like its dropping something off), modern yacht , a helicopter flying behind a ground station, a mosquito probably referencing some sort of impending disease or “virus”(coronavirus?), and a bunch of stuff i dont understand.View attachment 30280 View attachment 30281This last one looks like multiple people waiting for a signal on their “ipads” but i think they may be books
1. mosquito did not cause coronavirus. egypt has mosquitoes as many other countries/continents do. malaria and yellow fever come from mosquitoes but these diseases have been around for a long time. these are just mosquitoes.
2. the 2nd photo jfl thats obv fake. i reverse imaged that pic, it came from a photoshop site lol. and they were likely holding something else, makeup, mirrors, jewelry, etc. and also people do not use their phones like that. this is what people look like irl:
1716330405651.png
people will also be significantly knowledgable back then. the breast augmentation you mentioned is very harmful. they put oils and fat under their skin, and often had infections. if they had phones, they would be SIGNIFICANTLY more advanced. also, the language would be different. fitting an image of an eagle or snake to communicate via phone is very difficult. they would have developed a simpler phonetic language to get over this barrier.
3. for the aircraaft: i dont understand why they would choose to depict that. technologically it would make more sense to show something else, like computer code, and a message about these events, and not some ambigous plane. The "helicopter" image is the result of carved stone being re-used over time. The initial carving was made during the reign of Seti I and translates to "He who repulses the nine [enemies of Egypt]"

Drawings of people FaceTiming and using modern technology have been confirmed as-well as planes and such. Planes arent that impressive imo because any monkey can draw a bird but the detail is insaneView attachment 30278 it appears to be a ufo(kinda looks like its dropping something off), modern yacht , a helicopter flying behind a ground station, a mosquito probably referencing some sort of impending disease or “virus”(coronavirus?), and a bunch of stuff i dont understand.View attachment 30280 View attachment 30281This last one looks like multiple people waiting for a signal on their “ipads” but i think they may be books
this is all a distraction. people want you to gawk at old hieroglyphics while they work in the shadows, and you keep sitting on your thumbs doing nothing. sure, its interesting. but is it worth it? no, this is easily debunked. if you have ever heard the term bread and circuses, emerging from ancient rome, the government was very corrupt. they invested in the colosseum, to host events and distract them from the truth.

Drawings of people FaceTiming and using modern technology have been confirmed as-well as planes and such. Planes arent that impressive imo because any monkey can draw a bird but the detail is insaneView attachment 30278 it appears to be a ufo(kinda looks like its dropping something off), modern yacht , a helicopter flying behind a ground station, a mosquito probably referencing some sort of impending disease or “virus”(coronavirus?), and a bunch of stuff i dont understand.

1. mosquito did not cause coronavirus. egypt has mosquitoes as many other countries/continents do. malaria and yellow fever come from mosquitoes but these diseases have been around for a long time. these are just mosquitoes.
2. the 2nd photo jfl thats obv fake. i reverse imaged that pic, it came from a photoshop site lol. and they were likely holding something else, makeup, mirrors, jewelry, etc. and also people do not use their phones like that. this is what people look like irl:
View attachment 30282
people will also be significantly knowledgable back then. the breast augmentation you mentioned is very harmful. they put oils and fat under their skin, and often had infections. if they had phones, they would be SIGNIFICANTLY more advanced. also, the language would be different. fitting an image of an eagle or snake to communicate via phone is very difficult. they would have developed a simpler phonetic language to get over this barrier.
3. for the aircraaft: i dont understand why they would choose to depict that. technologically it would make more sense to show something else, like computer code, and a message about these events, and not some ambigous plane. The "helicopter" image is the result of carved stone being re-used over time. The initial carving was made during the reign of Seti I and translates to "He who repulses the nine [enemies of Egypt]"
alot of that seems like cap from the elites😂(not the obvious stuff u pointed out) specifically because that literally sounds like a coverup. And because those were obviously carved out intentionally( i regret finding that other pic tho, it looked too good to be true.) and if they knew anything it would be shown or somehow told to them by aliens, so theres room for misinterpretation from the egyptians, especially on the handheld technology. I understand its highly unbelievable but still .(still have a feeling)

Last edited:
alot of that seems like cap from the elites😂(not the obvious stuff u pointed out) specifically because that literally sounds like a coverup. And because those were obviously carved out intentionally( i regret finding that other pic tho, it looked too good to be true.) and if they knew anything it would be shown to them by aliens, so theres room for misinterpretation from the egyptians. But i understand that that isnt “likely”.(still have a feeling)
well if its in fact a coverup what are you to do? go on leaving your life or attempt something and be silenced 💀🛸

well if its in fact a coverup what are you to do? go on leaving your life or attempt something and be silenced 💀🛸
lol true and i was still editing my reply but yes i dont care to try to tell people abt conspiracies because im not that well versed in it but on this one i truly believe its a possibility .

the drawings look primitive and 2d. maybe they did have alien guidance or some higher evolved lifeform guiding them because the human artists who drew the hieroglyphs seem primitive and not understanding drawing techniques. the helicopter one was disproven, but other hieroglyphs may suggest one of the female gods could fly because they are represented as bug wings.

the drawings look primitive and 2d. maybe they did have alien guidance or some higher evolved lifeform guiding them because the human artists who drew the hieroglyphs seem primitive and not understanding drawing techniques. the helicopter one was disproven, but other hieroglyphs may suggest one of the female gods could fly because they are represented as bug wings.
Alien guidance? Crazy but maybe

Sushruta (indian) invented plastic surgery

He also removed kidney stones

He used drugs and intoxicating plants as anesthesia

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
subclavian Looksmaxxing 1