Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

another reason why mew is low iq

danny deVitocel

Dogvito
Established Member
tongue chewing wont do shit. the back portion of the tongue seems to be controlled by the genioglossus muscle. contracting this muscle lifts the back part of the tongue and lifts the hyoid and other surrounding tissue along with it. the tongue is not a simple organ, just look at a diagram. the tongue doesnt move in isolation because its a part of a series of other oral muscles that pull on eachother. tongue chewing wont do shit because to actually improve the posterior strength you need to engage the genioglossus which is used to execute a proper swallow and as i said in my previous thread mewing is essentially holding the tongue perpetually in the swallow position. and also dont forget that mewing is mostly cope after puberty because the tongue isnt strong enough to force growth its only capable of guiding proper facial growth.

Anatomy-of-the-upper-airway-and-tongue-A-Sagittal-section-of-nose-mouth-pharynx-and.png

my IQ is lower than Neo's
H2xxMJS.gifH2xxMJS.gif
The genioglossus and palatoglossus muscles are controlled subconsciously and are used when you swallow. Stop trying to insue that you need to be a brain surgeon in order to gain dexterity over them. It's no hard to tongue chew maybe if you try it out you would agree with me, it basically sucking on a piece of chewing gum over and over again.

Water Drinking GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Please familiarise yourself with how the mechanics of swallowing works.
Tongue is effective because it provides small forces overtime to the bone in order for it to move, Repetition is what moves the bone.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
View attachment 3895View attachment 3895
The genioglossus and palatoglossus muscles are controlled subconsciously and are used when you swallow. Stop trying to insue that you need to be a brain surgeon in order to gain dexterity over them. It's no hard to tongue chew maybe if you try it out you would agree with me, it basically sucking on a piece of chewing gum over and over again.

Tongue is effective because it provides small forces overtime to the bone in order for it to move, Repetition is what moves the bone.
you didnt contradict that tongue chewing is pointless

you didnt contradict that tongue chewing is pointless

lo iq. i said prove that tongue chewing is effective

View attachment 3895View attachment 3895

Over decades maybe

Bro...
I am not going to lie here.
Tongue chewing is completely legit.
I have been mewing for 4 months so far. Of course, I haven't seen any maxillary changes but my masseters have started to expand well due to tongue chewing religiously. I chew normal food, nothing special like steak.
Whenever I tongue chew I always feel my masseters, neck and submental muscles working out.
After my meals, my masseters hurt quite a lot.
Tongue chewing is not bs.

Bro...
I am not going to lie here.
Tongue chewing is completely legit.
I have been mewing for 4 months so far. Of course, I haven't seen any maxillary changes but my masseters have started to expand well due to tongue chewing religiously. I chew normal food, nothing special like steak.
Whenever I tongue chew I always feel my masseters, neck and submental muscles working out.
After my meals, my masseters hurt quite a lot.
Tongue chewing is not bs.
last time i tried tongue chewing i almost choked on the gum so im not trying again

last time i tried tongue chewing i almost choked on the gum so im not trying again
Try normal foods. Like vegetables, poultry, bread, etc. The stuff you eat during your meals.
Forget about the gum if it affects you.
This is why Mike Mew mentioned this tongue chewing practice as a 'mealtime exercise'.

Try normal foods. Like vegetables, poultry, bread, etc. The stuff you eat during your meals.
Forget about the gum if it affects you.
This is why Mike Mew mentioned this tongue chewing practice as a 'mealtime exercise'.
so crush the food with my tongue? its over

so crush the food with my tongue? its over
Use your tongue to flatten the food and move the food around.
Use your teeth to, for biting and grinding chunks of food.
Once a perfect paste of the bolus is made, wait for 1 second, with your tongue attached to the upper palate of your mouth, swallow the bolus.
You will feel your masseters go sore after the very swallow you perform.
Keep doing this for every bite of food and eventually, at the end of your meal, you'll feel your masseters and submental muscles.
This is an indication that your masseter muscles have been worked out and they will soon expand in the long run after tongue chewing for around 3-4 months.
But you need to have low body fat to see them expand and have definition.

Holy cow!

I read through all of this, but grasped none of the information.

It is over.
icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif

A perfect proof why you don’t mew. Instead of trying to do get it right you just give up.
tongue chewing is retarded and ive literally explained why it doesnt work lol. besides i can mew, anyone can mew its doesnt take a brainsurgeon

tongue chewing is retarded and ive literally explained why it doesnt work lol. besides i can mew, anyone can mew its doesnt take a brainsurgeon
Then keep mewing and shut the f**k up!

Then keep mewing and shut the f**k up!
lmao at you trying to talk shit. youre so adorable. stick to your usual submissive piss weak responses they suit you better
and keep vying for my affection in pms you affection starved famished dog. youre not getting any from me

Lol how did you even choke on the gum?
Just try to keep your tongue flat on the roof when you chew food, if you can't risk moving your tongue around and choke on the food. Use your molars to grand and bite hard on the food, there's no way you can't feel your masseter muscles burn.
Your masseters will develop. Mine are developing right now, it all works, tongue chewing is legit.

lmao at you trying to talk shit. youre so adorable. stick to your usual submissive piss weak responses they suit you better
and keep vying for my affection in pms you affection starved famished dog. youre not getting any from me
Keep dreaming you delusional dog
Go eat Austin Shelton's shit and jump off a cliff. Your existence is meaningless please rope.

Also jfl @ you trying to belittle me and act like a superior being.
Very cringe.

I only pmed you once.... idiot

View attachment 8095

Danny - look it’s astros true self. Look how he looks worse with his hyiod all relaxed and low and how he’s tucking his chin back. This exposes him for the true recessed subhuman he is!!!!! I will now proceed to show everyone this to really make sure he knows till he dies!!

Astro- View attachment 8096
He is a r****d don't waste your time with him

no, not everyone can mew
what if you have a tongue tie?
what if you have a really narrow palate?

no, not everyone can mew
what if you have a tongue tie?
what if you have a really narrow palate?
Dude don't waste your time with this danny devitopoop. He is very low iq. Engaging in convo with him will cause you to lose brian cells and give up on everything.
ignore him he will rope soon enough

@Rkelly you are ugly and deformed no matter where you put your tongue. sorry bud but you just never had a chance
a face not even a mother could love.

consider suicide, genuinely

View attachment 8095

Danny - look it’s astros true self. Look how he looks worse with his hyiod all relaxed and low and how he’s tucking his chin back. This exposes him for the true recessed subhuman he is!!!!! I will now proceed to show everyone this to really make sure he knows till he dies!!

i know you look different with your hyoid up you f*****g plonk. if you had at least two brain cells to rub together you would have got this through your head all ready. look at your maxilla in the first pic. what has years of mewing done for your subhuman upper jaw?

View attachment 8095

also lmao at clenching in the last pic.

@Rkelly you are ugly and deformed no matter where you put your tongue. sorry bud but you just never had a chance
a face not even a mother could love.

consider suicide, genuinely
Shut up dog
I mog you into Oblivion
I hope you get kidnapped then sold as an ugly sex slave only to be drowned in a river full of dog piss.

Shut up dog
I mog you into Oblivion
I hope you get kidnapped then sold as an ugly sex slave only to be drowned in a river full of dog piss.
Lololol
Stop talking nonsense before you say something even more foolish. You dont mog the shit streaks on my toilet you rickety framed hindu mutt

my Point is that getting your maxila expanded is possible with mewing before the age of 25

my Point is that getting your maxila expanded is possible with mewing before the age of 25
Nah the jaws stop growing around 14 most of the time. You will get as much of an upswing when youre 14 as if you were 25 tbh

Last edited:
Lololol
Stop talking nonsense before you say something even more foolish. You dont mog the shit streaks on my toilet you rickety framed hindu mutt
Deranged pig IQ response
Kys ASAP
Your existance is meaningless and everyone including you knows that.

Deranged pig IQ response
Kys ASAP
Your existance is meaningless and everyone including you knows that.
getting a little hot under the skin there buddy? lmao
your existance is meaningless too, thats why you have 2k posts on a dead forum, dipshit

getting a little hot under the skin there buddy? lmao
your existance is meaningless too, thats why you have 2k posts on a dead forum, dipshit
What better coping mechanism than to bring others in the same boat as you to make yourself feel better

0:42
his words not mine, from the big man himself
Maybe he meant that most
0:42
his words not mine, from the big man himself
This is his father after all, He was traditional orthodontists long ago right? He might not believe in expansion because of what he studied long ago, HIS SON DOES.

+ have u tried it?
why not try mewing? Its literally free and it has no downsides

Maybe he meant that most

This is his father after all, He was traditional orthodontists long ago right? He might not believe in expansion because of what he studied long ago, HIS SON DOES.

+ have u tried it?
why not try mewing? Its literally free and it has no downsides

No point in mewing. If i want palate expansion i can get 8mm easy in a month or two with mse meanwhile mewers autistically r**e their maxilla with their tongue for ten years and throw a party if they gain only a mm

No point in mewing. If i want palate expansion i can get 8mm easy in a month or two with mse meanwhile mewers autistically r**e their maxilla with their tongue for ten years and throw a party if they gain only a mm
Well I'm gonna invite you to that party!
Astro will be there too!

it will prevent your face from getting worse. Im trying mewing myself and i will see if it works.

And btw. can you use MSE if you have crooked teeth?

@danny deVitocel ,lol, if you don't want to mew, then atleast consider maxillary skeletal expansion. It will solve away your problems hopefully?

Back