Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Any cures for balding?

Buddy Boyo

LGBTQP+ supporter
Top Contributor
Reputationmaxxed
Established Member
im norwood 2-3, i dont take fin or any other DHT blocker since i already have low DHT

btw. if you took fin during puberty theres a high Chance you f****d up your penis or voice development

Minoxidil and microneedling:
before-after-minoxidil-microneedling.jpg

Materials and Methods:

Hundred cases of mild to moderate (III vertex or IV) androgenetic alopecia (AGA) were recruited into 2 groups. After randomization one group was offered weekly microneedling treatment with twice daily 5% minoxidil lotion (Microneedling group); other group was given only 5% minoxidil lotion. After baseline global photographs, the scalp were shaved off to ensure equal length of hair shaft in all. Hair count was done in 1 cm2 targeted fixed area (marked with tattoo) at baseline and at end of therapy (week 12). The 3 primary efficacy parameters assessed were: Change from baseline hair count at 12 weeks, patient assessment of hair growth at 12 weeks, and investigator assessment of hair growth at 12 weeks. A blinded investigators evaluated global photographic response. The response was assessed by 7- point scale.
Results:

(1) Hair counts – The mean change in hair count at week 12 was significantly greater for the Microneedling group compared to the Minoxidil group (91.4 vs 22.2 respectively). (2) Investigator evaluation – Forty patients in Microneedling group had +2 to +3 response on 7-point visual analogue scale, while none showed the same response in the Minoxidil group. (3) Patient evaluation – In the Microneedling group, 41 (82%) patients reported more than 50% improvement versus only 2 (4.5%) patients in the Minoxidil group. Unsatisfied patients to conventional therapy for AGA got good response with Microneedling treatment.
Conclusion:

Dermaroller along with Minoxidil treated group was statistically superior to Minoxidil treated group in promoting hair growth in men with AGA for all 3 primary efficacy measures of hair growth. Microneedling is a safe and a promising tool in hair stimulation and also is useful to treat hair loss refractory to Minoxidil therapy.

But i think Minoxidil might affect your DHT:

Minoxidil and microneedling:
View attachment 7262

But i think Minoxidil might affect your DHT:
Peppermint oil is said to work as well as minox. There is debate abt whether it fucks with T or not.

im norwood 2-3, i dont take fin or any other DHT blocker since i already have low DHT

btw. if you took fin during puberty theres a high Chance you f****d up your penis or voice development

FACTUAL
Dermarolling
Peppermint oil

ANECDOTAL
Nofap
Shower filters
Scalp massage
Cold showers
Fasting

whats fin

wigmaxxing

Just get a due hair transplant or buy a hair piece

Finasteride, estrogen gel, microblading/dermablading, transplant, castor and peppermint oil, minoxidil, dutasteride, RU58841

Increase your globulin levels