Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Announcement Any Graphic Designers Here?

I'm looking to create a new logo for the website

If anyone has any good ideas then I would love to see/hear it :)
I used to consider myself a graphics designer before I did YouTube. I know my way around that sorta of stuff. I'll try to think of something but don't count on me having it all. Prob good to have a few users run some ideas together and we come up with the solution as a team

new logo would be nice although i dont ahve any suggestions

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
  • Staff
I used to consider myself a graphics designer before I did YouTube. I know my way around that sorta of stuff. I'll try to think of something but don't count on me having it all. Prob good to have a few users run some ideas together and we come up with the solution as a team
sounds good, even if it's just a sketch or two :)

happy for anyone to help out with ideas

I'm a graphic designer and I would love to build a logo. Can I dm you on other platforms so it's easier to message you for consultation?

• Staff
I'm a graphic designer and I would love to build a logo. Can I dm you on other platforms so it's easier to message you for consultation?
yeah DM me

i can rate it, you should select multiples and then rate it

most movie producers hire multiple concept artists and they rate different ones

• Staff
I’m not really a graphic designer, but I draw quite a bit and sketch at school all the time

I’d be happy to contribute in any way

These are just some doodles from my school work

Attachments

• IMG_3785.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_3784.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3783.jpeg
    3.6 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3782.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3780.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 5
  • Staff
I’m not really a graphic designer, but I draw quite a bit and sketch at school all the time

I’d be happy to contribute in any way

These are just some doodles from my school work
that's talent bro! really impressive man

that's talent bro! really impressive man
I’m glad I’ve pleased the great and powerful Dean 🙏🏻

Seriously tho thanks, I’d be happy to help out with the design of the forum in any way, idk if I could do that much but just lmk

• Staff
I’m glad I’ve pleased the great and powerful Dean 🙏🏻

Seriously tho thanks, I’d be happy to help out with the design of the forum in any way, idk if I could do that much but just lmk
all good man, all truth!

if you have any ideas for a logo then i'd be keen to see it

all good man, all truth!

if you have any ideas for a logo then i'd be keen to see it
okay cool, I’ll draft up something in the next day or two

this is a decent design though

i was thinking something classical like lookism BUT obviously something not as toxic as the original design
that would be the best option imo

make something as iconic as this BUT put a positive spin on it

afafafa.png

IM TELLING YOU FOREFRONT OF THE HOPING MOVEMNT IS THE WAY AND IT WILL TURN HEADS BECAUSE EVERYONE REMEMBERS LOOKSISM. You can even make the angry face something more fitting and polarizing

we want this site to stand as strong as that site did and we want it to transmute everything it failed with and make it better!

i make allot of art,maybe the logo should have something to do with a mirror,maybe like a mirror that has some silk over it for a logo not sure but I think a mirror involved would b cool

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nihilus Looksmaxxing 24