Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Anyone else have borderline personality disorder here?

I really want to know 😁
I do :) interesting to see a fellow bpd. But just know it gets better with age. All is not lost. But it specifically gets super better when you become self aware and actually proactively work on your black and white thinking. When i was 19 and below I was very very mentally ill I dated alot but got extremely attached and faced alot of weird things like chasing women and climbing in their windows. All in a effort to keep someone in my life. It gets better you just need to be more secure of yourself. Easier said than done. You can learn it the easy way or hard way. Bpd left uncheck can damage every relationship you encounter.

But in general past the age of 25 bpd starts to mellow out

Also interestingly enough male bpd vs female bpd tend to have differences. Bpd males tend to be a bit more aggressive in nature and can almost appear narcissist when truly triggered or on the deep end. This almost always has a stigma for males as people who don't know what to look for just focus on your reactions and not WHY you do it. Narcissism vs bpd however differ in that one literally believes they deserve the world and the other doesn't think they deserve much of anything and cares extremely much about what people think of them. But they are at its core INSECURITY. So they are related in that sense.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I do :) interesting to see a fellow bpd. But just know it gets better with age. All is not lost. But it specifically gets super better when you become self aware and actually proactively work on your black and white thinking. When i was 19 and below I was very very mentally ill I dated alot but got extremely attached and faced alot of weird things like chasing women and climbing in their windows. All in a effort to keep someone in my life. It gets better you just need to be more secure of yourself. Easier said than done. You can learn it the easy way or hard way. Bpd left uncheck can damage every relationship you encounter.

Omg so happy to see someone like you

Also interestingly enough male bpd vs female bpd tend to have differences. Bpd males tend to be a bit more aggressive in nature and can almost appear narcissist when truly triggered or on the deep end. This almost always has a stigma for males as people who don't know what to look for just focus on your reactions and not WHY you do it. Narcissism vs bpd however differ in that one literally believes they deserve the world and the other doesn't think they deserve much of anything and cares extremely much about what people think of them. But they are at its core INSECURITY. So they are related in that sense.
You are right, you are the only one smart here, these are just some kids playing roblox having shit instead of brain, when it comes to bpd i am an expert in manipulations and i am kinda attracted to taboos like sex, death, money at the young age and romanticise sadism but you also know how they say: a borderline is just a failed narcissist

You are right, you are the only one smart here, these are just some kids playing roblox having shit instead of brain, when it comes to bpd i am an expert in manipulations and i am kinda attracted to taboos like sex, death, money at the young age and romanticise sadism but you also know how they say: a borderline is just a failed narcissist
i wouldnt be proud of that..idk maybe you believe it makes you unique but saying your great at manipulation doesn't go well with what i was saying

i wouldnt be proud of that..idk maybe you believe it makes you unique but saying your great at manipulation doesn't go well with what i was saying
Yes but i also said i romanticise sadism so it does go with the extreme behaviour in borderline personality disorder

If I don't know something it doesn't exist

If I don't know something it doesn't exist
Well based on my analytical skills it's obvious that no one knows anything about it because this is the community full of cocky teenagers with no brain

Well based on my analytical skills it's obvious that no one knows anything about it because this is the community full of cocky teenagers
u r a cockless teenager

Wait bro is that you on that pfp???

I google search adhd i think i hage this as well

Drop some more disorder so i can know if i have them
No because you need a therapist and a psychiatrist to give you a diagnosis like mine did, reason two this community is full of teens with shit humour

I google search adhd i think i hage this as well

Drop some more disorder so i can know if i have them
most people search up symptoms and think they have it
everyone in my middle school thought they had adhd, some self diagnosed autism and bipolar, also borderline

you need a psychologist/psychiatrist to diagnose you, many people falsely self diagnose due to bias

also attention spans are declining due to social media, the more people stay away and have lower screen time, the better

everyone in my middle school thought they had adhd, some self diagnosed autism and bipolar, also borderline

you need a psychologist/psychiatrist to diagnose you, many people falsely self diagnose due to bias

also attention spans are declining due to social media, the more people stay away and have lower screen time, the better
Exactly 💯

No because you need a therapist and a psychiatrist to give you a diagnosis like mine did, reason two this community is full of teens with shit humour
I also have npd and aspd and aspergers

I have all the disorders and syndromes this way