Join the #1 Looksmaxxing Community!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• DISCLAIMER: DO NOT ATTEMPT TREATMENT WITHOUT LICENCED MEDICAL CONSULTATION AND SUPERVISION

This is a public discussion forum. The owners, staff, and users of this website ARE NOT engaged in rendering professional services to the individual reader. DO NOT use the content of this website as an alternative to personal examination and advice from licenced healthcare providers. DO NOT begin, delay, or discontinue treatments and/or exercises without licenced medical supervision. Learn more

Anyone else have this same jawline/chin issue?

mestizopride1519

1) Only having "defined/chiseled" masseters when I'm looking down. Well I can't really say mine are chiseled but they look more defined when I'm looking downwards then when I'm looking forwards or upwards hahaha. Gonna stay consistent with mewing so that I can hopefully get them to always show even when I'm looking forwards.

2) Extra neck not going away. I'm pretty damn fit so it pisses me off that this extra skin isn't going away! Hopefully mewing takes it away over the long run.

Just started mewing a month ago, in my mid/late 20's right now so hopefully I can fix my recessed chin & jaw over the course of 1-4 years of constant mewing. Wish I would've started at 15 but not too late! Just gonna take some time now. Attached pics for reference of issues I'm referring to, both of me looking downwards and upwards and side profiles. I know they're not consistent with smiling and not smiling and lighting but I'll look for better ones later. Ignore that for now.

Anyone else see what I'm talking about and have it too?